Did Hunt give up his neck too easy

Jesus fucking Christ.

The guy that subbed him has 43 submissions on his MMA resume. Add to the fact that he was clipped good before the final sequence.

For an OG MMA website, there is some seriously fucking retarded people on here.
or maybe we just question the fact that he tapped in .0003 seconds after beating the shit out of the guy

Hadn't been subbed in 8 years and his opponent himself said his neck is probably too thick for a sub

It's the first choke you learn in judo (hadaka jime). Place the wrist bone on the trachea and pull into your chest, while moving your own body forward. It's a very powerful choke that isn't reliant on your opponent going unconscious from lack of blood flow to the brain. It's awful if applied correctly (which it was).

Russian winter can be hard on some fighters.

Hunt gave up. The guy is very pissed off with the ufc and just doesn’t give a fuck anymore.

It looked like he didn't try to defend.
Maybe gassed himself

Hunt don’t care, he’s fighting out the contract and cashing checks out of spite to UFC for the Brock situation. I don’t blame him...
Yeah exactly.
He is making lots of money and he seemed chill with Oleynik

Honestly it looks like he just couldn't be bothered to defend and is only fighting to finish his contract so he can go to Japan or bellator. He looked happy to be outta there quick.

Yeah exactly.
He is making lots of money and he seemed chill with Oleynik
Yeah, I’m not claiming it was ‘fixed’ like some others; just that he didn’t really care either way and was content to let someone who’s going to resign with UFC have the win once he got to a dominant position.

Hunt ttried tto gget out wwhen hhe sshould've jjust ddefended hhis nneck uuntil tthe rround, wwas ddone

He was fighting the hands very well and then he just...stop. Very odd.

That was what I thought, I mean he only had to handfight him for 30 seconds or so and he didn't even attempt to grab his wrists or anything.
He just laid there waiting for Oleynik to get the choke just right.
I've seen 12 year old kids in their first BJJ class do a better job or at least trying to defend the choke.

Back