Did Hunt give up his neck too easy

Judge Lance Ito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Main event in Russia I'm sure the ruskis would have liked to make sure their star home town boy got the W

Hunt doesn't seem like the guy to throw fights, Oleinik is an old guy not worth the risk to fix a fight for him to win.
Also, we had guys tap to him from full mount and side control, this choke was done from back control with hooks.

Just to be clear, are you implying this fight was fake?

I think he did but not because it was fixed, just because his defence on the ground is shitty

Hadn't been subbed in 8 years and his opponent himself said his neck is probably too thick for a sub
I think he was talking about a potential Ezekiel choke.

The striker got submitted by the submission artist. Could have gone either way.

The possibility exists. There was a huge betting line movement towards Oleinik just before the fight.

Still, I doubt it.

Are you suggesting that fight was fixed? Because Hunt tried to take Oleinik head and leg off with strikes and almost managed to do it.

You don't fix an mma fight like that, fixed fights are easy to spot.

Hunt don’t care, he’s fighting out the contract and cashing checks out of spite to UFC for the Brock situation. I don’t blame him...

fixed fight.

he only has 1-2 fight left
tenor.gif

Are you suggesting that fight was fixed? Because Hunt tried to take Oleinik head and leg off with strikes and almost managed to do it.

You don't fix an mma fight like that, fixed fights are easy to spot.
Ya if that fight was fixed then that was the best choreography I've ever seen

Back