Did hendricks tap?!?

saw it
thought it was a tap and the fight was gonna end like Bendo/Pettis 2
spent the next 4 rounds thinking wtf?

What fucking tap?

The fuck are you dudes talking about I see no tap.

Hendricks definitely tapped. Everybody I watched the fight with jumped up and started chearing GSPs victory. If the fight didn't end up close then this would be the big news.

I reacted to it live as well but I wasn't sure, and seeing the gif confirms he actually didn't.

Its like Hendricks pulled his arm out to tap on Georges leg but George let go as he began tapping.

No..if thats a tap..then Eddie Alvarez DEFINITELY tapped in the first round vs. Chandler.

Neither qualifies in my opinion.

Looked weird? Hendricks making a clear tapping motion while being caught in a choke is not weird. It just is what it is.

You saw a clear tapping motion? I sure didn't. I saw something questionable, but not definitive.

Chael tapped, that was real.

LMAO where is the tap?

Jesus, GSP gets his ass beat and people are creating mythical taps now. Reminded me of GSP Penn when BJ beat him down. Its not GSP's fault the judges suck, good for him but at the same time his followers need to embrace reality... he got his ass kicked but hes still the champ, lets not create mythical taps in his defense.

Man, I honestly can't tell. And a guillotine that compresses the trachea can cause an instant tapout. Hendricks is the only one who knows and he'll probably never admit to it if he did.

t0rQM.gif

I remember thinking I saw a tap there and I know I wasn't the only person at the bar who thought that was the case.

Hendricks definitely tapped. Everybody I watched the fight with jumped up and started chearing GSPs victory. If the fight didn't end up close then this would be the big news.

LOL educate yourselves, please.

Back