Did Floyd Mayweather beat the fight out of Conor McGregor ?

He wasn’t even able to knock him out. So no.

Tap your heels three times Dorothy and say,

Conor never lost
Conor never lost
Conor never lost.....

giphy.gif

I agree...if that fight continued, he would have been seriously knocked out...NO doubt...How long do you think floyd would last in an mma fight with conor though? you think he could last 2 rounds or 3? or 30 seconds?
Prime Floyd finishes Conor in the octagon.

But that doesn't matter as Conor called him out in a BOXING fight when the dude was 2 years retired and out of his prime.

But hey lucky Conor, Floyd wanted to eat so he bent both the ufc and Conor over and made millions for his easiest fight to date.

Prime Floyd finishes Conor in the octagon.

But that doesn't matter as Conor called him out in a BOXING fight when the dude was 2 years retired and out of his prime.

But hey lucky Conor, Floyd wanted to eat so he bent both the ufc and Conor over and made millions for his easiest fight to date.

you are seriously delusional if you think any version of floyd would last even 2 minutes with conor in mma....what is floyd going to do, when conor throws head kicks, leg kicks, body kicks...goes for takedowns...remember, conor can wrestle very well...he beat holloway with wrestling, from the 2nd round on....so stop being a hater...nobody here in their right mind thinks floyd could ever beat conor in mma...so you think floyd can do what aldo couldn't...alverez couldn't?

He sure can! His panic wrestling is elite. He is the Michael Jordan of panic wrestling, Joe!

giphy.gif

KGCMRbR.gif

I'm talking when conor isn't gassed...when you're gassed, you can't do much of anything well. go watch in cage warriors where he tapped out a bjj black belt...the guy has ground skills...

I'm talking when conor isn't gassed...when you're gassed, you can't do much of anything well. go watch in cage warriors where he tapped out a bjj black belt...the guy has ground skills...

This is all I could find, did I do it right?
6L0DXZ.gif

Wasn’t Mayweather supposed to fight Conor in the cage after they boxed??? What happened to that Floyd?
The A side dictates the terms of the fight. Mayweather = A side.
A side sport = Boxing.

Yes he did. All that talk came down to embarrassing loss against 40 years old man. It was probably just too much for his head. He didn't back his words up and got absolutely destroyed. All those words suddenly turned against him. Another factor is that Conor took bad damage in the fight. He was really lucky because referee saved his ass from hospital.

The A side dictates the terms of the fight. Mayweather = A side.
A side sport = Boxing.

Well Mayweather (Da A-side, doe) said himself on multiple occasions he’d fight Conor in the cage after their match. Why isn’t it scheduled for UFC 222 yet??

[<cena1}

Back