Did Floyd Mayweather beat the fight out of Conor McGregor ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Doesnt seem like Conor has the urge to be a fighter anymore. Did Floyd giving him this beating take the fight out of him ? Did Floyd break Conors fighting spirit ?
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg
x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg
tenor.gif
Conor made Floyd look like Tyson lol. Never seen him so aggressive lol.

Last edited:
He wasn’t even able to knock him out. So no.

No the money he made has dwindled whatever motivation he had left to fight.

No, but he gave him a chance to earn so much money that Conor does not have to fight again.

He paid the fight out of him

Him belly full

yes it was literally nothing to do with the millions

Wasn’t Mayweather supposed to fight Conor in the cage after they boxed??? What happened to that Floyd?

Damn those gifs are good reminder of the ass-whoopin he laid on that arrogant leprechaun.

How could anyone think THIS is the reason, and not the gigantic pile of money that Floyd helped him make?

What part of $140,000,000 is it that people don’t understand.

Nah.....it's more likely the money. You show up for work to make 100M. To come back and fight for one hundred times less is not trivial.

No, it was all the money he made that took the fight out of him

I think the Floyd fight took Conor's desire away, not because of the loss, but because of the money. Once you get paid 20-30 mil, why would you want to fight for 10?

It sucks because Conor is really good fighter who in the last 2 appearances has done something no one else has been able to. I'd love to see him back and keep fighting but I doubt it will be anytime soon.

And to be honest, it wasn't even that bad. It wasn't like he got KOed, or even dropped. And yeah I saw your comment about the ref stepping in, but the fact despite landing all those shots Floyd couldn't put Conor down says a lot. For someone with 0 boxing pro fights, Conor did amazingly well fighting possible the most technical fighter alive today. It was an exhibition match in reality that fanboys ate up.

Back