Did Fedor just stop caring at all?

Fedor seemed real flat footed, not that he was ever super light on his feet but he use to move a lot..he just looked like he was ready and open for a quick punch straight down the line.

Fedor seemed real flat footed, not that he was ever super light on his feet but he use to move a lot..he just looked like he was ready and open for a quick punch straight down the line.

Fedor used to be super light on his feet. He used to bounce on his toes. Now he just stands there and gets flattened.

Fedor ate a jab to land a right hand. That's good boxing, provided you aren't 40+ and have any sort of chin left.

I can recall the Sylvia fight when he was bouncing around on his toes. On this fight, he was flat footed and looked like he was holding a shit. I wonder if he just got old or if he fought injured.

he's been fighting like that for a while.... i think he just got old and isnt as mobile any more. it certainly does work, he caught mitrione flush just got countered even better and couldn't recover. i don't get what people are seeing here. shit happens, they're heavyweights and fedor has 3x as many fights as Mitrione regardless of Mitriones athletic prowess. He's been in wars, he's not going to be the best forever if he can't mix his game up better than looking for the one punch KO, which again in all fairness he's proven he's capable of.

I honestly think he just showed up for a paycheck. If you watch the Ariel Helwani interview with him before the fight it was obvious from his demeanor that he really wasn't even interested in the fight. Just seemed like he wanted to be back in Russia doing whatever he does these days. I dunno I just knew when I watched that interview that he was probably going to get starched.

Fedor ate a jab to land a right hand. That's good boxing, provided you aren't 40+ and have any sort of chin left.

yeah a jab he walked straight into that landed right on his chin

Back