Did Fedor ever use kicks or lose to kicks?

This gif shows just how fast and amazing Fedor was. His reaction time and speed was incredible.

From an old interview

"Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again – Cro Cop for example didn’t even see them coming.

Nogueira: He’s the fastest I’ve ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he’s got a great reaction.

Rizzo: That’s what I was going to say: he has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking."

The following things make Fedor the MMA GOAT:

1) Outstruck K-1 great Cro-Cop.
2) Outgrappled Big Nog and Mark Coleman (2x each)
3) Survived the Randleslam to win by sub.
4) Survived the Fujitafist to win by sub.
5) KO'd/subbed former UFC HW Champs Big Tim and Andrei.

Damn. Remember when Fedor chained things together? The speed! The technique! The power! Now he's a drunken brawler...

rizzo
fedor-vs-rizzo-finish-gnp.gif
nog
23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid.gif

LOL . I always loved that part. It was like the ref was anticipating the slam!
The japanese refs do alot of goofy shit,but i dont really like it personally. They should just concentrate on doing a good job,not get themselves over. We didnt pay to watch them take attention away from the fight.

Wish Bellator had booked this rather than them both seperatley. Don't see them both winning!
They probably can still do it regardless. Not like there are so many other options.

He soccer kicked the shit out of people.

The japanese refs do alot of goofy shit,but i dont really like it personally. They should just concentrate on doing a good job,not get themselves over. We didnt pay to watch them take attention away from the fight.

I'm not sure he was taking away from the fight. It was more like when you are watching 2 cars and you just know they are going to hit each other, so you kind of cringe and brace for the sound/impact....heh.

But ya, they do tend to do some goofy stuff sometimes. I did like the Japanese refcam though.

imma just leave this here :D old but gold

Fedor-kbs.jpg

and

fedor_HK.gif

This kick, lunging hook, and drop for the hips in like, 3 steps is such a beastly thing....

Never can stop watching it.

Wish Fedor would still do something remotely similar...:(

Wish new guys would try to, Fedor's attempt still looks a little sloppy, there's certainly a lot to improve.

fedor_HK.gif

This kick, lunging hook, and drop for the hips in like, 3 steps is such a beastly thing....

Never can stop watching it.

Wish Fedor would still do something remotely similar...:(

Wish new guys would try to, Fedor's attempt still looks a little sloppy, there's certainly a lot to improve.

the way prime fedor punched and kicked man, its just on another level. it literally is the kind of punches you throw when trying to kill someone or fighting for your life lol!

gut-wrenching hehe, cheers to the old days *sips whiskey*

1) Outstruck K-1 great Cro-Cop.
Didn`t outstruck him, he outlayed him, and when CC gassed and was noticabely tired on his feet after defending from the bottom then Fedor started to throw something but didn`t land anything special and won the decision mostly by laying on top with very little damage. Fedor was more damaged fighter in that fight, just compare his face, body and bruises to Cro Cop`s after the fight.

Didn`t outstruck him, he outlayed him, and when CC gassed and was noticabely tired on his feet after defending from the bottom then Fedor started to throw something but didn`t land anything special and won the decision mostly by laying on top with very little damage. Fedor was more damaged fighter in that fight, just compare his face, body and bruises to Cro Cop`s after the fight.
First rule of Sherdog is never compare Fedor's face with anything. Fedor's face is a bloody mess halfway through the produce section of his local supermarket without sustaining a single blow.

Very good kicks, particularly towards the latter of his career but used them sparingly/appropriately.

Can't remember him using a kick that wasn't well timed or placed TBH

Back