Did Fedor ever use kicks or lose to kicks?

Have you seen the fucking cans in the UFC latelty? Shut the fuck up before questioning FEDOR.

So easy to trigger, lol.

I am also not questioning Fedor, I'm questioning you nuthuggers living in the past. Crocop vs Big Nog was the first MMA fight I watched and it was awesome. I turned into a CC fanboy and didn't stop training until I could (power)kick 2m high targets. But fuck me, that's over a decade ago and both CC as well as Fedor got destroyed in the octagon multiple times. That's not questioning Fedor, that's acknowledging reality. We're all getting older and you guys are the kind of annoying old people that are explaining to the rest of how everything was better back in the day.

"Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here."

If you're gonna quote shit you should read exactly what it says. Are Fedor kicks "events" all of a sudden?

This is a nuthugger topic, nothing else. Don't act like you're discussing anything.

didnt he use a low kick to set up that finishing combo on Hizzo?

If you're gonna quote shit you should read exactly what it says. Are Fedor kicks "events" all of a sudden?

This is a nuthugger topic, nothing else. Don't act like you're discussing anything.
are you a mod all of a sudden? lol
shut you whore mouth up and let mods moderate the forum.

are you a mod all of a sudden? lol
shut you whore mouth up and let mods moderate the forum.

I don't need to be a mod to point out that you're a lowlife inbred moron.
<Fedor23>

I don't need to be a mod to point out that you're a lowlife inbred moron.
<Fedor23>
that is your opinion, and I dont give a shit.
just like nobody gives a shit about your opinion on this thread in this sub-forum.

So easy to trigger, lol.

I am also not questioning Fedor, I'm questioning you nuthuggers living in the past. Crocop vs Big Nog was the first MMA fight I watched and it was awesome. I turned into a CC fanboy and didn't stop training until I could (power)kick 2m high targets. But fuck me, that's over a decade ago and both CC as well as Fedor got destroyed in the octagon multiple times. That's not questioning Fedor, that's acknowledging reality. We're all getting older and you guys are the kind of annoying old people that are explaining to the rest of how everything was better back in the day.

Realizing that talented fighters like Fedor, Big Nog and Cro-Cop were top level fighters and that now we have a bunch of cans (I'll bring up WMMA just in case) in the UFC are two very different things.

That's alll I'm saying. Don't get things mixed up.

Fedor's three losses are the most talked about and overanalyzed of any fighters' losses in MMA and you're seriously asking this, like there's a Fedor loss somewhere only a few people know about.

So what are we allowed to about if we can't talk about what Fedor did in his career that includes his prime in PRIDE.
There are so many useless threads and people choose to hate on threads about the MMA GOAT.

So what are we allowed to about if we can't talk about what Fedor did in his career that includes his prime in PRIDE.
There are so many useless threads and people choose to hate on threads about the MMA GOAT.
You're allowed to talk about Fedor of course, the troll won't be coming back to this thread.

3a7939787ccf0c8a4705c3859782b7e9.jpg

Sorry, I think you meant to say the "Combat sports GOAT".

He hit a flying knee and threw a head kick against Fabio. He also got the Muay Thai plum and started throwing knees. I was pretty impressed with how varied his attacks were in round 2 and 3 of their fight.

Back