Did Elliot Rodger start a dark movement?

2. Japan would statistically have these kinds of events every week

They’re too busy unintentionally killing themselves via video game overdose in Internet cafes.

And when they try to off themselves, they do it in some forest.

Last edited:
No. If this guy really worships Elliot roger, he would know that the Elliot roger shooting is a hoax

Either they don’t want to get out, or their mind is too scrambled from the storm of chaos that encompasses it to even pick a spot to begin rebuilding themselves.

What these guys need is someone to tell them that they have the power to change their situation. But then again, people who are really stuck in their negativity don't really want to get out.

I have a theory that apps like tinder are inflating women's ego and sexual market value and has caused an even higher upward distribution of women to top tier men and that this has put a squeeze on men of average and low attractiveness/desirability.

That and the average weight of women is something ridiculous now like 170 lbs while there are a lot of fit and ripped men these days.

Maybe most women aren't attracted to homicidal lunatics who are on the verge of snapping and murdering a crowd of strangers?

Ah, look, the Western MSM digging for another way to vilify and demonize the male gender.

Yeah, it's a real mystery.

That and the average weight of women is something ridiculous now like 170 lbs while there are a lot of fit and ripped men these days.
Women have become absolutely delusional about their value in the sexual marketplace. Apps like tinder has given every sub 7 access to endless hordes of pathetic men.

Socially retarded horny guys killing people isn’t anything new. The internet just highlights it more. I’m sure there were cavemen who etched some emo bullshit onto their walls before going out & throwing rocks at random people.
The media is the worst.

Why the fuck do we know these guys names? Fuck Ellliot Rodgers

We should start executing the entire family of people who do shit like this

Thank god I'm too old for that shit.
Shit is hilarious. The misc has done numerous experiments on this topic. They'll find pics of a landwhale, start a tinder profile, write an atrocious bio, and they'll just get an insane amount of matches, many of whom proceed to send sexual messages to the account. Many from good looking men too.

Here's an article on the 80/20 rule -

It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.

Now, I get that it's women that gets to regulate the dating pool/scene and they only date up or across, but apps like tinder have made this absurd.

Last edited:
The "Supreme Gentleman" Elliot Rodger refers to men who get women "Chad's" and women who reject men such as himself "Stacies"

Except Elliot Rodger was never rejected by women, he never made a single advance towards one.

"Oh, I have a BMW, Rich Fam, Hollywood connections and shit from Neiman Marcus and Nordstroms, where are all my screaming groupies???!!!?!?!?"

Last edited:
this is what happens when you empower women, put them on a pedestal, and discourage weak helpless men. these guys are basically the bottom of the barrel, socially inept and have no way to cope
Yeah, for the first time in recorded history, women (in the first world at least) have the choice NOT to marry an inept guy like that.

For women, it's not about placing oneself on a pedestal and saying no to a 'lesser' guy, it's saying no to a lifetime of domestic abuse and all manner of creepiness and craziness.

Same reason Japanese women more and more opt out of traditional marriage, for anyone who was wondering about Japan.

I have a theory that apps like tinder are inflating women's ego and sexual market value and has caused an even higher upward distribution of women to top tier men and that this has put a squeeze on men of average and low attractiveness/desirability.

I've talked about this before on Sherdog.

Dating sites have inflated the sexual currency. Mediocre women are getting dicked down by attractive men, and then the mediocre women feel as though they deserve a higher tier man in the long run.

They don't seem to realize that these guys aren't trying to date them or have a relationship, but it definitely makes it tougher on less-than-hot men.

Wouldn't it lower their SMV overall? More candidates applying for fewer positions? Pardon the pun.

It's the copycat movement.

With 24 hours news, social media everywhere, and the Internet it's giving people the ideas to do that same thing.

Back