Did Elliot Rodger start a dark movement?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We just find out that the van killer in Toronto is an Incel and a Elliot Rodger worshipper. He also hates "Chads" and "Stacies" of the world.

It seems like there is a movement of loveless young male adults who aren't getting any good times and many have dark thoughts but it seems like some are taking action.

I remember Joe Rogan several times talking about a former friend who was looking for love and he went from looking for love to hoping women would get raped. Scary part is, this seems like a rise of archetype personality of modern men as oppose to just one time incident.

My thing I don't understand is, why was this not happening in the 90s and before that? Is social media making it look like guys with girlfriends more glamorous? Like they have a harem of women in the eyes of the forever aloners/incels?

At 1:15:

Yes, social media gives them the attention they desperately lack.

I don't think he started people crying out for attention with tears made from the blood of innocent victims.

Im a loveless young adult male who has dark thoughts, but I dont kill people.

Apparently.

I went to their shitty forum to learn about them. Apparently the “beta uprising” is upon us.

Im a loveless young adult male who has dark thoughts, but I dont kill people.

I know what you mean but this is the time to start a business or a venture.

1. We havent received any police statement as to why this guy did what he did -- so, the national state funded press should probably take it easy with going with presumptive narratives.

2. Japan would statistically have these kinds of events every week

1. We havent received any police statement as to why this guy did what he did -- so, the national state funded press should probably take it easy with going with presumptive narratives.

Toronto cops are still busy with the Sherman double suicide.

2. Japan would statistically have these kinds of events every week

giphy.gif

The guy was nuts. He felt he was entitled to a girlfriend because he was white and has money .He was very jealous his asian and other minority associates have white girlfriends while trying to tell himself he was much more handsome than them

The guy was nuts. He felt he was entitled to a girlfriend because he was white and has money .He was very jealous his asian and other minority associates have white girlfriends while trying to tell himself he was much more handsome than them
A guy who feels entitled to a woman because he is white? Oh if this guy was American it is guaranteed he'd own a MAGA hat.

I don't think spreading their stupid ass lingo everywhere is helping anything.

Pretty sure social media makes it worse for kids. They constantly see what they can’t have

Socially retarded horny guys killing people isn’t anything new. The internet just highlights it more. I’m sure there were cavemen who etched some emo bullshit onto their walls before going out & throwing rocks at random people.

Japanese culture is vastly different than Western culture though. Vastly.

Most cultures are vastly different. Vastly

Japan has their women hating nut jobs too --
Japanese man killed and dismembered nine victims over two months – reports

Oh, and this

but despite the veneer of safety, the three jurisdictions actually have the highest rate of female homicide victims in the world. According to a report by the U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), published in 2014, Hong Kong and Japan top the ranking — with women comprising 52.9% of the total homicide victims — followed by South Korea at 52.5%.

http://time.com/4668658/violence-women-v-day-domestic-asia-homicide-sexism/

Back