Did de randamie lie about not knowing about the strip to make herself more favourable to fans?

To be fair the UFC doesn't have to notify you that you "may" be stripped. I'm sure they let her know once they decided, because otherwise it's illegal. It's like reducing my salary but not telling me till I get my paycheck.

There's nothing she can say or do to make herself look good except defend her title against Cyborg.
She would rather cut more weight, be paid less, have no ppv points, and be hated against most viewers than defend against Cyborg.

Uhhh do people forget about how poorly they treated Mighty Mouse? Granted, this is not the same situation. Both parties should have handled it better.

you're acting as if she had no idea what the consequences of not fighting cyborg were.
Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. That's not the point. She's saying the UFC went straight to the media with the news first, which they've been known to do in the past.

I commented on the thread which means gave my opinion WTF do I need to tell you shit for could you explain?
I don't have a clue who you are why the fuck do I need to explain shit?
This is a forum
are you following me so far?
In a forum people post threads then others comment or state their opinion
On this god damn website they give the option to give opinions on opinions which is fucking ignorant
Does that sum up how I feel

lol it was a joke, you should pick your panties out of your vagina

Doesn't matter. If she won't fight Cyborg then she is a pussy duck. Does that mean she will fight Cyborg now that she know she is being stripped?

Grow some balls and stop crying about chick fighters, moron.
Talk about growing balls, I am not the one talking like billy the bad ass over the internet I gave my opinion and now You the internet badass who was the hall monitor in school but now armed with a keyboard is trying to act as if he maybe she has balls.
I will do you the same favor as I did the other 10 internet bad asses I will find out what Cyborg used to turn a bitch into a man and I will send you the link free of charge.

Talk about growing balls, I am not the one talking like billy the bad ass over the internet I gave my opinion and now You the internet badass who was the hall monitor in school but now armed with a keyboard is trying to act as if he maybe she has balls.
I will do you the same favor as I did the other 10 internet bad asses I will find out what Cyborg used to turn a bitch into a man and I will send you the link free of charge.

Michael Johnson talks better trash than you......

Yea blame her for shit when Conor nor Bisping are doing shit at least she was not interested in fighting someone who is no longer a man wrecking these clean honest women.
Casuals have an endless blood lust so they are rooting for a mutant piece of shit who needs dana White's little dick in her ass because they can both fuck off.
Casual fans have changed the face of this sport so bad because of the bullshit they will buy into

Well, when you are not named Conor you aren't untouchable in the UFC.

giphy.gif

The fugly dutch chickenshit beast got stripped and Cyborg will get her title fight, get over it and stop crying online you pathetic bitch.

We want more, tough guy! Show us your words of swords through text! I know you have more in you than that.

So many crybabies here LOL. Get over it, she pussied out of a fight and got stripped, nothing to bitch and whine about so much, moron.

So many crybabies here LOL. Get over it, she pussied out of a fight and got stripped, nothing to bitch and whine about so much, moron.
BA-ZING!! Throw some more insults, you are so close to showing no one fucks with you over the internet!

BA-ZING!! Throw some more insults, you are so close to showing no one fucks with you over the internet!

You go girl, show everyone it's not bothering you, just like your therapist told you to. It's not like we can all see right through your insecurities <45><45><45><45>

You go girl, show everyone it's not bothering you, just like your therapist told you to. It's not like we can all see right through your insecurities <45><45><45><45>
And BONG! I just came.

Back