Did de randamie lie about not knowing about the strip to make herself more favourable to fans?

What really sucks is GDR would be the toughest fight cyborg probably ever had.

Tell us how you REALLY feel.
I commented on the thread which means gave my opinion WTF do I need to tell you shit for could you explain?
I don't have a clue who you are why the fuck do I need to explain shit?
This is a forum
are you following me so far?
In a forum people post threads then others comment or state their opinion
On this god damn website they give the option to give opinions on opinions which is fucking ignorant
Does that sum up how I feel

Bad career move anyway you slice it. The UFC and it's staff hold grudges and won't forget what she's done. I'd imagine they won't be doing her any favors in the future.

GDR probably isn't lying, but probably not telling the whole truth either. The UFC didn't tell her... though her manager probably did. You often hear a fighter say things like "I've never turned down a fight"... because their manager does it for them..

She's a fucking cheater that should have never wont he title. She did nothing to deserve that title shot and she cheated to win it. If she didn't throw those late shots, she would have lost. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Late punches after the horn to win the belt and she refuses to defend. I agree with stripping her of the belt. I also agree with her not wanting to compete vs cyborg. What she said about her was spot on.

Why even have this weight class since everyone abandoned ship and returned to 135lbs

Yea blame her for shit when Conor nor Bisping are doing shit at least she was not interested in fighting someone who is no longer a man wrecking these clean honest women.
Casuals have an endless blood lust so they are rooting for a mutant piece of shit who needs dana White's little dick in her ass because they can both fuck off.
Casual fans have changed the face of this sport so bad because of the bullshit they will buy into

Wait, you cry about the Casuals but you don't understand the difference between GDR and Conor?

Cyborg may be a female Wanderlei Silva but GDRs face looks literally like a human ass. When she was born the doctor slapped her face.

Yea blame her for shit when Conor nor Bisping are doing shit at least she was not interested in fighting someone who is no longer a man wrecking these clean honest women.
Casuals have an endless blood lust so they are rooting for a mutant piece of shit who needs dana White's little dick in her ass because they can both fuck off.
Casual fans have changed the face of this sport so bad because of the bullshit they will buy into

Stop crying you pathetic goof.

Cyborg may be a female Wanderlei Silva but GDRs face looks literally like a human ass. When she was born the doctor slapped her face.

More like the doctor stuck her face in a garborator filled with sulfuric acid then fed it to piranhas for a couple minutes.

Stop crying you pathetic goof.
Stop quoting somebody elses opinion and name calling over the internet that is what is pathetic.
Find somebody on the street to smart off to since you are such a bad ass.
Better yet I will find out what kind of steroids Cyborg used to turn a bitch into a man and I will send you the link because you need those steroids

I was led to believe that the fighter had to (in some way) willing give up the title.

Stop quoting somebody elses opinion and name calling over the internet that is what is pathetic.
Find somebody on the street to smart off to since you are such a bad ass.
Better yet I will find out what kind of steroids Cyborg used to turn a bitch into a man and I will send you the link because you need those steroids

Grow some balls and stop crying about chick fighters, moron.

It's a messy situation all around, with a timeline that goes something like this(feel free to correct):
1) before the Holly fight, Ronda is seemingly running out of viable challengers.
2) UFC tries to convince Cyborg to cut to 135 to fight Ronda.
3) Cyborg can't make 135, so UFC books her in meaningless 140lb catchweight fights, as a showcase for a potential superfight down the line.
4) At the same time, 135lb is a hot potato that no one can hold on to - Ronda , Holly, Miesha all lose in a row.
5) With Ronda out of the picture and Cyborg under contract, the catchweight/135lb fight is off for Cyborg.
6) Cyborg can't make 145 and fails a test for diuretics.
7) While waiting for Cyborg, UFC gets two strikers to put on an exciting 145 fight. The fight is a mess, with not much action and several fouls.
8)De Randamie is either injured or not wanting to fight Cyborg, and Holly needs a win.
9) Here we are.

I commented on the thread which means gave my opinion WTF do I need to tell you shit for could you explain?
I don't have a clue who you are why the fuck do I need to explain shit?
This is a forum
are you following me so far?
In a forum people post threads then others comment or state their opinion
On this god damn website they give the option to give opinions on opinions which is fucking ignorant
Does that sum up how I feel
I'm pretty sure he's making fun you in a sarcastic manner. Just saying.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that the fighter is the last one to know what the UFC plans for them. They've done it in the past, announce something to the press about one or two fighters, acted like the fighters involved already knew what was going on, only for the fighters to come out and say they have no idea what the UFC is talking about.

It's one of the UFC's favorite tactics, and I think most fighters just took it in the past, either out of fear, or because of the discretionary bonuses that used to happen. Now that new people are in charge that are less scary, and no more discretionary bonuses, the fighters aren't afraid to lash out.

you're acting as if she had no idea what the consequences of not fighting cyborg were.

It could be that her manager said she'd rather be stripped than fight Cyborg to call UFC's bluff and it backfired.

Back