Did de randamie lie about not knowing about the strip to make herself more favourable to fans?

FITZSIC

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Sort of trying to make ufc look bad, when she's the one backing out against cyborg

if she did it didnt help much lol

Well she already stated that UFC could strip her and that her plan was to move back to bantamweight. She said that a couple weeks ago, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Well she already stated that UFC could strip her and that her plan was to move back to bantamweight. She said that a couple weeks ago, so this shouldn't be a surprise.
Yeh that's what I thought, but now she is saying that she didn't know she was being stripped, it's a strange situation

There's nothing she can say or do to make herself look good except defend her title against Cyborg.

MYoNk.gif

It shouldn't surprise anyone that the fighter is the last one to know what the UFC plans for them. They've done it in the past, announce something to the press about one or two fighters, acted like the fighters involved already knew what was going on, only for the fighters to come out and say they have no idea what the UFC is talking about.

It's one of the UFC's favorite tactics, and I think most fighters just took it in the past, either out of fear, or because of the discretionary bonuses that used to happen. Now that new people are in charge that are less scary, and no more discretionary bonuses, the fighters aren't afraid to lash out.

Have fun getting cut as soon as you lose your next fight

Than you can pretend you like being a cop or isnt on steroids yourself

Yea blame her for shit when Conor nor Bisping are doing shit at least she was not interested in fighting someone who is no longer a man wrecking these clean honest women.
Casuals have an endless blood lust so they are rooting for a mutant piece of shit who needs dana White's little dick in her ass because they can both fuck off.
Casual fans have changed the face of this sport so bad because of the bullshit they will buy into

Sort of trying to make ufc look bad, when she's the one backing out against cyborg

honestly, i dont think anybody actually cares, germaine included

once cyborg and anderson have fought thats it, theres nobody left to fight. Cyborg and Megan will ust continue fighting each other twice a year for eternity

Yea blame her for shit when Conor nor Bisping are doing shit at least she was not interested in fighting someone who is no longer a man wrecking these clean honest women.
Casuals have an endless blood lust so they are rooting for a mutant piece of shit who needs dana White's little dick in her ass because they can both fuck off.
Casual fans have changed the face of this sport so bad because of the bullshit they will buy into
I think it's the fact that she flatly refused to fight cyborg, bisping is injured so the interim title is being made and Conor, well what can you say, he is being protected by Dana so that he can fight floyd and earn a shit load of rep and money from the fight. They don't say that they won't fight anyone

Yeh that's what I thought, but now she is saying that she didn't know she was being stripped, it's a strange situation

Not strange, just damage control. I don't think it will help though.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that the fighter is the last one to know what the UFC plans for them. They've done it in the past, announce something to the press about one or two fighters, acted like the fighters involved already knew what was going on, only for the fighters to come out and say they have no idea what the UFC is talking about.

It's one of the UFC's favorite tactics, and I think most fighters just took it in the past, either out of fear, or because of the discretionary bonuses that used to happen. Now that new people are in charge that are less scary, and no more discretionary bonuses, the fighters aren't afraid to lash out.

rPNCqww.jpg

If she didn't know that it was happening then she live under a rock.

giphy.gif

There's nothing she can say or do to make herself look good except defend her title against Cyborg.
Even if she did,at this point no one trusts her anymore.

Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Back