Did Dana White Destroy Michael Landsberg's Career after he asked About Fighter Pay?

chokeyou

Derp de doo
Reaction score
For those who don't recall, Landsberg got in a big tif w White after he questioned White Ariel Helwani style (aka journalist style) on fighter pay and Bjorn Rebney. Prior to that interview Landsberg was a big UFC commentator and had done several interviews with white and UFC fighters. I literally can't find anything abut Landsberg after that. This is a serious question, wtf happened to Landsberg?

Starts around 4:00

A lot of holes dug out in Vegas I hear

His interview with Chael was funny.

No lol they are friendly. Do more research

Post a link for fuck's sake if you have the answer, I did like 20 mins worth of google research and the only thing I can find is Landsberg is depressed and might off himself.

Nah.

Bell Media kicked hundreds of employees to the curb during that time and canceled a bunch of their programming, including that transvestite wax figurine's show.

The "do your homework" immediatly remind me of this :

A fake Navy Seal who kept saying "do your f***** homework". :)

PS : sorry for the off topic.

Post a link for fuck's sake if you have the answer, I did like 20 mins worth of google research and the only thing I can find is Landsberg is depressed and might off himself.
He was annoying and arrogant , but that's sad if true.

That guy is a collossal asshole,but he got some good material out of his subjects.

Landsberg is still around as much as before. If not getting access to UFC related folk is "a career finisher" then yes, but I'd be hard pressed to believe and guy that does a Sports interview show is losing much sleep because they can't talk to UFC people.

Michael Landsberg destroyed Michael Landsberg's career.
Lmfao this
Breathe kiddo, breathe. It's ok . Don't wake up your parents ok...

search more.. it's all there kiddo

Back