Did Conor...

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did Conor put his feet up intentionally knowing Jose would do so as well so he could steal the belt?

Is this also when Jose broke?

Yeah ts that was it. You happy? You found out the moment he broke. That was the exact moment that Aldo stopped being good. You did it. I hope you’re proud. Thanks for nothing.

Sincerely,
Aldo fan

Did Conor put his feet up intentionally knowing Jose would do so as well so he could steal the belt?

Is this also when Jose broke?
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Goes-From-Calm-To-Angry-Smashing-a-Mug-On-a-Guys-Head-In-The-Departed.gif

What a silly thread, from a silly Conor fan.

Hey guys, quick question, do you guys think that when Conor was a plumber and he cross threaded somebody's u bend for the third time in two days that that was the moment in spacetime that he decided to put down the wrench and pick up the gloves and become the hero we didn't know we wanted?
Also do you think the lady at number 64 still has shit leaking out of the back of her toilet and hates Conor so much that she too has picked up the gloves and will become his nemesis just as soon as mix sex fights become a thing??
Do you think she'll get a sex change?
Do you think he will?
Aren't electric cars great?

Hey guys, quick question, do you guys think that when Conor was a plumber and he cross threaded somebody's u bend for the third time in two days that that was the moment in spacetime that he decided to put down the wrench and pick up the gloves and become the hero we didn't know we wanted?
Also do you think the lady at number 64 still has shit leaking out of the back of her toilet and hates Conor so much that she too has picked up the gloves and will become his nemesis just as soon as mix sex fights become a thing??
Do you think she'll get a sex change?
Do you think he will?
Aren't electric cars great?
I laughed from my heart. Then I saw your avatar and laughed some more. Then I read your post again and laughed even more :) Thanks :)

Back