Did Conor fight chad mendes with a knee injury?

Ofc, they filmed and set up footage of a knee injury before a fight 3 years before the release of a film that at that time they wouldn’t even know that they would have been producing as it was predicated on Conor’s continued rise to stardom.

Yes, that seems like a completely reasonable thing to believe, I mean it’s not like fighters get injured in camp...<Lmaoo>

Ssshhhhttt dont try to entertain logic to the Lunatic Conor haters. They dont wanna hear that.

Who gives a fuck he still knocked the midget roider out.

Holloway hurt his ankle in the Conor fight too.

Woodley has a serious contender right now. He went running to a doctor to get surgery instead of fighting Colby. Ducking 101.
Conman mctapper has had more than a good few challengers as well,but he chose to chase money being Floyds punchbag.Lets not forget the 3 months he took off to have a baby,I seem to remember Khabib fighting the same DAY his baby was born,is that ducking 101?

Does it matter?
Mendes literally fought him off the couch on a few days notice and did quite well, considering he didn't have a camp.

I think a full-camp Mendes would've actually had better chances against Conor than Khabib at lightweight.

Buddy. If Conor's ACL was actually torn he wouldn't have passed the pre-fight medical exam. He would've been taken off the card by the athletic commission. This is how sports works.

Forget about the fact ACL reconstruction can up to a year to recover from, if ever.
Lmaoooooo all of this is wrong

Does it matter?
Mendes literally fought him off the couch on a few days notice and did quite well, considering he didn't have a camp.

I think a full-camp Mendes would've actually had better chances against Conor than Khabib at lightweight.
I agree,I also think 2 years ago Guida would of been a bad matchup for Conor as well.

Conman mctapper has had more than a good few challengers as well,but he chose to chase money being Floyds punchbag.Lets not forget the 3 months he took off to have a baby,I seem to remember Khabib fighting the same DAY his baby was born,is that ducking 101?
Has Conor ever ducked another guy at the last hour on the scales?

Ssshhhhttt dont try to entertain logic to the Lunatic Conor haters. They dont wanna hear that.
What’s the opposite of a hater? I think that would be a lover right? You seem to love a man you never met. To me that’s a lot more disturbing than being a hater.

Supposedly he injured it a few weeks before the fight with Jose. (The fight Jose pulled out of)

He wasn’t training wrestling at all during camp and trying to just remain stable on the feet.

If it’s true, why did he take a short notice fight vs chad mendes?

Was it because he had a built in excuse for a L or was it because he is just that good and on another level mentally...?

Jose pulled with a bruised rib right and RDA with a bruised foot

Conor had a 80% tear 2 weeks out from fighting chad mendes.

That’s crazy

He's just that good.

Even surpassed Manny Pac without doing anything.

He injured it 14 weeks out, then did 12 weeks of stem cells and rehab and no grappling trying not to reinjure it.

His camp essentially amounted to 2 weeks by the time his knee was “good”. But he still did no grappling in the lead up, again trying not to reinjure it. Which is when things got ballsy after his opponent switched to Chad and grappling obviously became what he really needed to train. It’s also why his weight cut looked so bad as he didn’t get to train normally all camp.

It’s hilarious how the narrative has changed over the years. He was praised to high heaven back then for saving the card, fighting the #1 ranked FW who was his worst matchup on short notice, and doing so while not at his best. Now people will do anything to try and discredit him and this fight.

What’s the opposite of a hater? I think that would be a lover right? You seem to love a man you never met. To me that’s a lot more disturbing than being a hater.

I'm critical of Conor when I think he does dumb shit, like the last incidents I was critical, when he goes coked up presser mode I hate em. Fan of his fighting style and persona during one on one interviews. Whereas haters just hate regardless, there is no balance. Just sad people all in all. The fact that you immediately paint me in such extremes as in "YOU DEFEND HIM MUST BE A LOVER" is really telling.

I'm critical of Conor when I think he does dumb shit, like the last incidents I was critical, when he goes coked up presser mode I hate em. Fan of his fighting style and persona during one on one interviews. Whereas haters just hate regardless, there is no balance. Just sad people all in all. The fact that you immediately paint me in such extremes as in "YOU DEFEND HIM MUST BE A LOVER" is really telling.
If you are fan of his persona you are a bigger douchebag than I previously suspected.

These threads just further justify why he was never be a P4P great.

Supposedly he injured it a few weeks before the fight with Jose. (The fight Jose pulled out of)

He wasn’t training wrestling at all during camp and trying to just remain stable on the feet.

If it’s true, why did he take a short notice fight vs chad mendes?

Was it because he had a built in excuse for a L or was it because he is just that good and on another level mentally...?

Jose pulled with a bruised rib right and RDA with a bruised foot

Conor had a 80% tear 2 weeks out from fighting chad mendes.

That’s crazy
I dont know but I do know that Chad fought Conor on, what, 10 days notice?

Some people will believe whatever shit, whatever crap, Conor says. Just swallow it.
It's quite funny, actually.

Didn’t he beat max Holloway in round 3 after having it torn completely in round 2? Is it that unbelievable?

Yes because Sherdog doesn’t know shit about injuries. They’re all excuses here. Proof none of them have ever been in a fight.

Back