Did Conor break parole?

Why would he breach parole he was attacked not one person has pressed charges on Conor . Conor acted in self defense and was asked if he would press charges . For which he declined

Don't turn this around

I'm going off the fact he punched Khabibs bro on the cage, I wouldn't call that self defence but I do see that charges were not pressed.

Oh damn so you're saying If I go to America and throw a dolly through a public bus then I won't be charged or arrested?

He wasn't charged or arrested for the brawl at UFC 229.

Jesus christ dude, I didn't think I'd need to qualify that when you're asking if Conor broke his probation.

How isn’t Australian law better than American?

Australia is basically an off brand copy of America in every way starting with the ethnic cleansing of the natives and ending with legalizing gay marriage after America made set the precedent.

Only difference is the Americans kicked the British out forcefully whereas the Australians toadied out until the empire fell apart.

haha you're typing in paragraphs now aren't you. You must re rustled :) Aww so you spend your time at work trying to rustle people, that sounds like the life of a loser if you ask me. Like what person besides a loser would want to spend spare time at work trying to upset people on the internet? only a loser will find that fun right? How about you look in the mirror and improve your own quality of life before trying to give other people advice.

LOL

I'm an Australian & American Law always seems so stupid to me but can someone please explain the legalities here.

- Conor throws the dolly
- Gets issued with a fine & parole terms
- Not long after the parole he threatens the person he was looking to attack with quotes saying he wants to kill him / head clean off ect
- A couple months later he punches the brother of the guy he was looking to attack earlier

Obviously there's the promotional aspect but in what other industry can you say I threatened the guy for promotion to sell our work?

Yes Khabib jumped the fence and into Conor's corner but does that excuse Conor punching someone where it's clear it was not in self defence as the person was rushing towards the mele and not Conor. We don't know what Khabib's brother was planning to do, he could have wanted to pull Khabib away or wanted to hit someone we don't know but when we do know is Conor hit him first in a manner that is clear it was not a self defence act on Conor. Self defence is protecting yourself which what Khabibs brother was doing in that instance.

It's a messy situation and I'm glad it happened after all the years of the UFC feeding this kind of behaviour.

Conor is not on probation. So there is nothing to have violated. So even if he was cause of the fight it would have no effect on the NY court standing. As long as he completes his community service, and his anger management class he is free and clear.

The deal did not include a probation term, something that could have made it difficult to enter at border crossings

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/840303002

Last edited:
Th
The Former Former does what the fook he wants

giphy.gif
I love the irony in this gif the fog looks like a scene in a cheap horror movie where the victim enters a graveyard and meets his end and that's pretty much what happened to Conor

Back