Did Conor actually insult Khabibs religion???

Lol never goes wrong. Everytime islams pedophilia is mentioned some cuck comes with an excuse that its ok since the catholic pedos does it. All abrahamic religions are bad for kids but islam is the worst of the worst clearly

Way to read, I clearly said pedophilia is sick. You're the one defending pedophiles, as long as they're not Islamic.

All religions rot the brains of youth, and adults.
BelatedYoungIberianchiffchaff-max-1mb.gif

jesus-camp-gif-4.gif

tumblr_max5u28kb11qejm2wo1_500.gif

jesus-camp-gif-9.gif

I think he did everything but say "Islam sucks".
I think people who don't understand why he was so offended by the personal attacks don't want to or won't admit it.

Take the spirit of everything Conor said about his family, faith, and culture, and imagine he said the same things only reworded to apply to your family, faith, and culture.

I assume everyone would be just fine with it and those who get upset will hear all about how it shouldn't have offended them.

Because if someone gets offended by incredibly personal attacks, they're just pussies, right?

No, I said in OP Conor was way out of line.....I just didn't hear any religious insults.

He had no business talking about the Checked/Dagestani wars. No need to involve his connections to Kadyrov, like Khabib has a choice in that matter. Him talking about his dad was out of line.

I think pointing out his support on social media of ppl jailed for terrorism n like was fair game though. I think pointing out how they treat women, gays, and minorities in that area and calling it "500 years behind the rest of the world" is fair game.

I didn't hear it either. But we don't know what Danis was saying to him during the fight. Maybe he was insulting Islam during the fight and that's what Khabib was referring to.

Maybe. For what it's worth, Coach Kav adamantly denied that Danis was calling him "Muslim rat" and said he would absolutely not stand for that type of stuff from anyone in their corner.

Khabib is using the "he insulted my religion, family, country" shit to justified what he did, but the one he attacked after the fight wasn't the one saying all those things so yeah I think my question is relevant to the thread.
The thread question is something else though, and asking a related question about who deserved what doesn't matter.

I still have to understand when Conor insulted his religion, family and culture.

Actually i am pretty sure that Tony Ferguson called Khabib a SOB in the post fight interview, and that's the biggest insult I ever heard against Khabib.

Ehhh. MAC did call his father this that and the other. Called him a coward. Bad father. Supporter of Criminal and war Lord's.

He said his culture is backwards and 500 years behind with their treatment of women n the LGBT community. Which is pretty accurate actually.

I didnt hear a peep about religion tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back