Did Colby piss his pants at the announcment of Maia vs Kamaru

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets be real...Kamaru will destroy Maia, maybe even finish him on the feet

Colby somehow used a boring, sloppy decision win over Maia to catapult him into an interim title shot

Kamaru has been chomping for a fight with Colby, but Colby says Kamaru isnt worth

But if Kamaru finishes Maia, hes more worthy than Colby was, so Kamaru will got Colby after he loses to RDA, to send this grabbleknogger back to the prelims with 2 straight Ls

Kamaru will snack that scared smile right off Colbys face

maxresdefault.jpg

except Colby to throw a plastic dolly through a beads curtain in order to get out of this fight. that's the next step in Conor's playbook.

Usman will try to outdo Colby and Tyron's performances and will hopefully overextend himself with the striking. I hope Maia can shoot underneath Usman's punches and take him down. (Not counting on it though :()

Maia has lost to some high level wrestlers like Weidman, Munoz, Woodley and Colby but he has also beaten Fitch, Story and Chael. I really hope he can somehow pull this one off. This is a very tough stylistic matchup for Maia.

What is sad is that most of the other ranked WWs wouldn't accept this fight but 40 year old Maia still has the brass balls to take on any challenge.

WAR Maia as always

Unfortunately for Maia, I think Usman KO's him.

Usman isn't the best on the feet, but he's a powerful guy and I see him using his wrestling in reverse

What is sad is that most of the other ranked WWs wouldn't accept this fight but 40 year old Maia still has the brass balls to take on any challenge.

Maia deserves a huge amount of props for taking that fight.

Literally how dare they do this to Maia. Give the guy who depends on takedowns three wrestlers in a row to end his career.

Usman looked like shit against a meh fighter.

Usman will lose if he fights anyone decent. Fucking dude is so overrated on sherdog.

Last edited:
Maia by Paris Hilton Knees.

7.gif

Weidman and Silva couldnt KO the guy that sends fighters to Limpin Park.

You need Marky Mark level power.

I understand why many sherbros don't like Colby.... but he really beat the hell out of Maia.

T-Wood wishes he had that performance.

WAR Maia as always
Exactly what I thought. But that's what a lot of the old school guys still do. Frankie fighting Ortega. Werdum still taking all comers and people he shouldn't actually have to fight. Itll suck when these types of guys are gone

Lets be real...Kamaru will destroy Maia, maybe even finish him on the feet

Colby somehow used a boring, sloppy decision win over Maia to catapult him into an interim title shot

Kamaru has been chomping for a fight with Colby, but Colby says Kamaru isnt worth

But if Kamaru finishes Maia, hes more worthy than Colby was, so Kamaru will got Colby after he loses to RDA, to send this grabbleknogger back to the prelims with 2 straight Ls

Kamaru will snack that scared smile right off Colbys face

maxresdefault.jpg

K.Lee finished Barboza so Khabib sucks.

Back