Did Chad Mendes cheat?

Even Cody said it to TJ at a press conference remeber

Nah never, it was that damn elk meat honestly

.. what a joke

Chad didn't cheat he took topical steroid for skin problem

Chad didn't cheat he took topical steroid for skin problem

Wouldn't that be a cortico steroid, as opposed to an anabolic steroid, though? I can't see how cortico steroids would improve performance at all. If it was a synthetic testosterone cream he took, on the other hand...

Wouldn't that be a cortico steroid, as opposed to an anabolic steroid, though? I can't see how cortico steroids would improve performance at all. If it was a synthetic testosterone cream he took, on the other hand...

Growth hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP-6) (developmental code name SKF-110679), also known as growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide, is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogues that include unnatural D-amino acids, were developed for their growth hormone-releasing activity and are called growth hormone

No but if USADA suspends for DHEA anything is possible

One of the most obvious cheaters of all time

Failed the piss test, eye test, word-of-mouth test........and was on ALL the test

Chad Mendes tested positive for GHRP-6, a peptide that releases more growth hormone then what would be naturally available. He blamed his positive test on a psoriasis cream, but upon further research its not an FDA approved drug and its not on the market so his source had to be through the black market. He never went to a doctor or the athletic commission and applied for a TUE, because he knew it was banned.

This is why USADA gave him 2 years, as opposed to the 1 year for a contaminated supplement defense.

I am glad he is back, but do you think it was a one off or a regular thing during his career?

Dude was the most jacked manlet at Affa Male, of course it wasn't a one off thing.

19a7a566b46711e3a3aa1276ee31129e_8.jpg

Chad Mendes tested positive for GHRP-6, a peptide that releases more growth hormone then what would be naturally available. He blamed his positive test on a psoriasis cream, but upon further research its not an FDA approved drug and its not on the market so his source had to be through the black market. He never went to a doctor or the athletic commission and applied for a TUE, because he knew it was banned.

This is why USADA gave him 2 years, as opposed to the 1 year for a contaminated supplement defense.

I am glad he is back, but do you think it was a one off or a regular thing during his career?
Peptides and gh secretagogues are powerful PEDs. If that's what he tested for, then hell yeah he cheated.

He blamed his positive test on a psoriasis cream, but upon further research its not an FDA approved drug and its not on the market so his source had to be through the black market.

He bought it online from Australia. "Black market". lol

Well damn. Don't know what to say about that one.

Cody Garbrandt strikes me as the epitome of a worthwhile, unbiased source in regards to his good friend TJ Dillashaw during this completely casual interaction.

I don't know what makes me laugh more, Mendes being caught with growth-hormone or Cody implying Team Alpha Male all use while trying to diss TJ

Gotta inject GHRP-6 to get the full benefits from it. If you follow the 500 Dalton Rule then most research shows us that peptides can't even cross the dermis into the blood stream. So slathering your psoriasis with a growth hormone secretagogue seems pointless. Pretty shitty excuse, Chad.

Growth hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP-6) (developmental code name SKF-110679), also known as growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide, is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogues that include unnatural D-amino acids, were developed for their growth hormone-releasing activity and are called growth hormone

I doubt very much they'd throw that in a psoriasis cream. Or whey protein. Just a hunch, mind you.

I did know that my psoriasis cream can make me look thick solid and tight..

<5>

But but he'd have beat Conor if he had a full camp.

Haha, sherpocrisy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back