Did Chad Mendes cheat?

Since he's american and not brazilian, I'd have to say that he wasn't cheating.

No he didn't. His psoriasis was so bad, he was driven to look for non-FDA approved forms of medication. He's been clean his whole career, now shush.

change1.jpg

Of course he didn't, and neither did Anderson or Jones or Romero or anyone else that clearly had tainted supplements and would never cheat.

wtf TS of course he did

I know the cream was his excuse but when he was interviewed on ufc tonight he made a comment on paying closer attention to what the ingredients were in his whey protein. story aint straight

Well they do technically have the ability to drop out the testing pool, of course they need to re-enter the pool and have 6 months of clean tests before they are allowed to fight again, which is how it really has to be.
yes, but it is not really geared for fighters healing

Any banned substance, knowingly or not, is cheating. He cheated. Whether he did so on purpose or not is a different question, that none of us know the answer to.
Cheating implies intent to cheat, otherwise you are just benefiting unknowingly. That being said, Chad was cheating.

Aldo’s chin wasn’t the same after juiced Mendes hit it.

Well damn. Don't know what to say about that one.

I saw are an article where Doctors said skin cream shouldn't make him pop for what he did. So probably.

I think he too his punishment quietly cause he didnt want any light shed on his case. I'm guessing he knows he cheated knowsley otherwise why not fight for less punishment in ur fighting prime?

If you couldn't tell Mendes was roiding for years then you need your eyes checked.

He was a mini hulk. Huge lats.
Like someone posted he looked like Eddie Guerrero.

Somebody post that gif of him doing push-ups and then a back flip as Carlos Condit oddly watches him

Yes he did, for everything you said, TS.

Back