Did Chad Mendes cheat?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Chad Mendes tested positive for GHRP-6, a peptide that releases more growth hormone then what would be naturally available. He blamed his positive test on a psoriasis cream, but upon further research its not an FDA approved drug and its not on the market so his source had to be through the black market. He never went to a doctor or the athletic commission and applied for a TUE, because he knew it was banned.

This is why USADA gave him 2 years, as opposed to the 1 year for a contaminated supplement defense.

I am glad he is back, but do you think it was a one off or a regular thing during his career?

Yes he cheated, his last fight was probably his only clean fight in the UFC.

he still is cheating tj teaching all the alpha male guys hope usada was at seminar taking notes

Chad Mendes tested positive for GHRP-6, a peptide that releases more growth hormone then what would be naturally available. He blamed his positive test on a psoriasis cream, but upon further research its not an FDA approved drug and its not on the market so his source had to be through the black market. He never went to a doctor or the athletic commission and applied for a TUE, because he knew it was banned.

This is why USADA gave him 2 years, as opposed to the 1 year for a contaminated supplement defense.

I am glad he is back, but do you think it was a one off or a regular thing during his career?
I think this is more common than people think.
PED's are great for healing, and as such, many athletes resort to it (during their down time) to get better and restart training, so they can fight.

I don't think this should be forbiden for them, but IMHO UFC or USADA should have something that marks them inactive and legally allows them to use those creams/substances in order to heal up, and after that they should be tested and once clean, they would be back to the pool of active fighters

Any banned substance, knowingly or not, is cheating. He cheated. Whether he did so on purpose or not is a different question, that none of us know the answer to.

I hope he was using PEDs. what matters at the end of the day is that he seems to have not lost a step

Yes he cheated on purpose to gain a competitive edge

Off topic I’m pretty sure it’s ok to sell non FDA approved products as long as it has a disclaimer

{<huh}

Very few, if any have popped under USADA and not been a cheater

I think this is more common than people think.
PED's are great for healing, and as such, many athletes resort to it (during their down time) to get better and restart training, so they can fight.

I don't think this should be forbiden for them, but IMHO UFC or USADA should have something that marks them inactive and legally allows them to use those creams/substances in order to heal up, and after that they should be tested and once clean, they would be back to the pool of active fighters
Well they do technically have the ability to drop out the testing pool, of course they need to re-enter the pool and have 6 months of clean tests before they are allowed to fight again, which is how it really has to be.

Yes, Cody Garbrandt after had a slip of the tongue in a press conference telling the public that TJ taught all of team Alpha male how to use steroids.

Mini Mendes mostly moisturized.

Actually a worse excuse than dick pills. He was sauced up.

Yes, Cody Garbrandt after had a slip of the tongue in a press conference telling the public that TJ taught all of team Alpha male how to use steroids.
source?

Back