Did Carl Froch, Tony Bellew and Anthony Joshua load his gloves?

Bute was overrated especially to himself, and he didn't have a great chin either.

He got the best version of Carl Froch that night and was thoroughly outclassed.

Bute was overrated especially to himself, and he didn't have a great chin either.

I figured everyone accepted this to be true.
Bute was less than great

Lol at Froch loading his gloves. How many times did his power bail him out at the highest level?

I don’t know, for me, honestly, but Miley Cirus gets smashed all night long. Anybody else think its tight and pink?

Have no fear boys, the Boss has arrived!

Regarding Margarito in the video... no he never cheated, especially because he was never part of Top Rank whatsoeverzzzz.

Second, Margarito imo, was straight up and down no special effects. The fact that Margarito, Bob, and Floyd in an illustration with splits suggests this fight would have never happened anyways, and all the power to Floyd’s legacy supersedes Arum and Margo combined with anything to do with boxing. Skillsss Pay da billzzz..

And lastly, Brit’s wouldn’t even need to worry about loaded gloves. You’ve got something effectively better! It’s called using Oxylofrine Out Of Competition! I mean who needs to worry about cutting weight for a major event when the British Board assumes boxers have the same regimen or physiques of cyclists that cutting weight for their sports is anything relatively close to similar.

And that’s all she wrote!!!
I'm disappointed @GolovkinGOAT fucker you didn't say what you thought about the actual conspiracy: Do you think Froch and other Matchroom fighters having been using loaded gloves?

I'm disappointed @GolovkinGOAT fucker you didn't say what you thought about the actual conspiracy: Do you think Froch and other Matchroom fighters having been using loaded gloves?

I got a better one for you...

Since there’s no physical evidence for the general eye that Froch or “Matchroom” fighters have had loaded gloves similar to Margarito pictures or the fact that Margarito was actually suspended for having tampered gloves - and surprised he wasn’t banned from boxing - but let’s take a better “conspiracy theory” from the yours truly!

Regarding physical “evidence” or the eye test, a better way for a boxer to cheat with glove theory is to have customs gloves made where less weight is distributed in the fist but moreso on the wrist. Now technically as long as the glove is approved by its weight, then it’s not “cheating.” Surely you know that Golovkin has been criticized for years for having tiny ass Grant Gloves. So much that Rosado and and Monroe Jr. confirmed this “theory.”

Look at all the Golovkin photos of him rocking Grant gloves... they are in particular, very small. Is it because they are super compacted by the fist area?

Wrapping is to protect a boxers a hand...

My THEORY is that Golovkin uses his protocol Grant gloves with particular minimal wrapping in the locker room. This is why Golovkin is conservative with attacking unlike his previous years using different gloves which were bigger. If Golovkin were to attack all frenzy he’d hurt his hands that would effect in the long run, unlike his previous years, and which is why he’s a sharpshooter nowadays. He goes for the kill when sees openings and mistakes, then the opponent feels the wrath of his gloves, not much the power.

So is Golovkin cheating? No. But Abel found a unique way for GGG to overcome his opponents because of the IQ followed by gloves designed to knock out even the best of prospects with no chin.

In other words, BJS ruined his career and exposed a bit of British boxing. By doing so, many industry want him gone.

@GolovkinGOAT what was the BJS reference about? I'm presuming Billy Joe Saunders but no clue beyond that
He is bringing in another of his theories from another post that has no connection to this post whatsoever. GolovkinGOATfucker is just being an idiot.

is he actually a Canelo fan or?
Yeah he's a Canelo fan. I think he is a former GGG fan but one who grew bitter with disappointment with how GGG's later years turned out. Hence his highly original name of GolovkinGOATfucker.

Yeah he's a Canelo fan. I think he is a former GGG fan but one who grew bitter with disappointment with how GGG's later years turned out. Hence his highly original name of GolovkinGOATfucker.
I have a feeling I've seen him trolling on another community too. Both are very angry at GGG.

And lastly, Brit’s wouldn’t even need to worry about loaded gloves. You’ve got something effectively better! It’s called using Oxylofrine Out Of Competition! I mean who needs to worry about cutting weight for a major event when the British Board assumes boxers have the same regimen or physiques of cyclists that cutting weight for their sports is anything relatively close to similar.

And that’s all she wrote!!!

You say that like that substance isn't also ok by USADA WADA and every athletic comission in America's standards for outside of competition? I keep hearing Americans cry about this like its some British conspiracy but UKAD are only following the same guidelines as everyone else apart from VADA.

Yeah he's a Canelo fan. I think he is a former GGG fan but one who grew bitter with disappointment with how GGG's later years turned out.

Of course. Wouldn't you? The only reason GGG gets a pass is for the fantasy and yet realistic reward for the money he earned against Canelo. When I started hearing more justifications for GGG being with HBO and his rewards before Canelo bout is when I started to be skeptic towards GGG and the fan base he was bringing along.

I wanted GGG to have moved up to 168 since 2014 and make noise in the UK. Being the states was a complete disaster for GGG and it’s the reason why they sacrificed themselves to Canelo for the payday. Peter Nelson, Loeffler, and more importantly De La Hoya, they had all planned this since Nelson advised about HBO’s indefinite demise for 2018.

The best fight for GGG before any of the drama would’ve been Andy Lee. That was supposed to be his defining fight. This was way before Andy Lee beat Korobov for the strap too. But the story goes that because GGgs father
You say that like that substance isn't also ok by USADA WADA and every athletic comission in America's standards for outside of competition? I keep hearing Americans cry about this like its some British conspiracy but UKAD are only following the same guidelines as everyone else apart from VADA.

What do you mean, Eddie Hearn said the British Board needs revision, and those Brits who were asked about the logic of Out Of Competition was nothing but Awkwardness. Even Booth felt it to be awkward. Think what it means when there’s awkwardness... you think it’s shame or people with the experience knowing about weight cutting in the UK rather not talk about it? As if Oxylofrine was strictly a coincidence with just BJS or Ingle...

UK industry rather not talk about it. There are a lot rogue talkers if things were to get ugly.

not the biggest Froch fan but I loved that fight. Bute was over rated but at the time he hadn't taken a loss, and many thought hed give ward a very tough fight. He didn't care what Bute had, he just took it and hit him back. Not very technical but he just bullied him and beat him up. that loss musty have been so demoralising fro Bute

Back