Did Carl Froch, Tony Bellew and Anthony Joshua load his gloves?

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Certainly something to ponder

You decide (this is a British opinion)

Yeah, because Froch was always so feather fisted.

Whats the basis for this conspiracy, that he left his gloves on? Please.

Someone says I'm not accusing anyone directly, and then goes on to accuse several fighters directly lol
And talking about how Povetkin went down hard against Joshua. Everyone goes down hard against Joshua. WTF is he on about.

GolovkinGOATfucker would like this thread, he loves a good conspiracy.

Last edited:
i think every fighter who has ever knocked someone out has loaded gloves then

why not go full fucking retard

No shoop necissary:

hqdefault.jpg

Have no fear boys, the Boss has arrived!

Regarding Margarito in the video... no he never cheated, especially because he was never part of Top Rank whatsoeverzzzz.

Second, Margarito imo, was straight up and down no special effects. The fact that Margarito, Bob, and Floyd in an illustration with splits suggests this fight would have never happened anyways, and all the power to Floyd’s legacy supersedes Arum and Margo combined with anything to do with boxing. Skillsss Pay da billzzz..

And lastly, Brit’s wouldn’t even need to worry about loaded gloves. You’ve got something effectively better! It’s called using Oxylofrine Out Of Competition! I mean who needs to worry about cutting weight for a major event when the British Board assumes boxers have the same regimen or physiques of cyclists that cutting weight for their sports is anything relatively close to similar.

And that’s all she wrote!!!

Have no fear boys, the Boss has arrived!

Regarding Margarito in the video... no he never cheated, especially because he was never part of Top Rank whatsoeverzzzz.

Second, Margarito imo, was straight up and down no special effects. The fact that Margarito, Bob, and Floyd in an illustration with splits suggests this fight would have never happened anyways, and all the power to Floyd’s legacy supersedes Arum and Margo combined with anything to do with boxing. Skillsss Pay da billzzz..

And lastly, Brit’s wouldn’t even need to worry about loaded gloves. You’ve got something effectively better! It’s called using Oxylofrine Out Of Competition! I mean who needs to worry about cutting weight for a major event when the British Board assumes boxers have the same regimen or physiques of cyclists that cutting weight for their sports is anything relatively close to similar.

And that’s all she wrote!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

There was a loaded glove theory about Danny Green v Roy Jones Jr from some people IIRC

Yeah, because Froch was always so feather fisted.

Whats the basis for this conspiracy, that he left his gloves on? Please.
That he was limited technically and didn"t knock out anybody, especially at that time. Same happened with Bellew. It"s all in the video, moreover he says about the camp of Bute and his wounds. The outcome was really bad on his face. He"s accusing the Matchroom fighters for not removing their gloves. And that"s a lot of dirt in the UK.

Eddie Hearn just signed a 1-billion deal for 12 events or so in the US if I am not wrong. Is he capable and others to destroy fighters like this? No idea.

But I said to bring it up, because it"s on Youtube and several boxing forums. And many guys are British.

Btw the guy that made this video is actually retarded, see some of his other videos on YouTube.

MENTALLY RETARDED.

Bellew lost to Usyk by KO. Funny thing. Haye was much of a fighter than Bellew. Another of his theory, but you didn"t watch the video.

Btw the guy that made this video is actually retarded, see some of his other videos on YouTube.

MENTALLY RETARDED.

On the boxing forums it"s not the same person.

We need more conspiracy theories in contemporary boxing.

I spent many an hour back in the day laughing at the numerous "Wlad was drugged against Brewster" threads on the old East Side Boxing message board.

The thread title doesn't make any sense.

Froch's gloves were so full that he need Bellew and Joshua to help stuff them?

Bellew lost to Usyk by KO. Funny thing. Haye was much of a fighter than Bellew. Another of his theory, but you didn"t watch the video.

On the boxing forums it"s not the same person.
We gonna act like Haye isn't a total shell of his former self? Dude broke his foot in the first fight and it took Bellew a long time to actually finish him and a year later he was in even worse shape.

Video was stupid, but I often wonder when I see some British fighters and the insane amount of wrapping they have on their hands. I really noticed it with Chris Eubank Jr. after the Groves fight.

At 7 minutes, how do athletic commissions allow such an absurd amount of gauze to be used in the wrapping, and how the fuck does a hand like that fit into the glove?!

Back