Did Bobby Green get screwed on another decision?

how does moving forward constitute winning? Ali spent almost his entire prime years, moving back and away from his opponents...simply moving forward should not count as winning or losing...effective striking is what matters.
I actually thought Green won the striking battle in round 1, but let's say for the sake of argument the striking was even (however one defines even). If it's even, wouldn't the aggressor win?

But I repeat, I actually thought Green won the striking battle in round 1. I said too much in the other post. So thank you and point taken - I will slow down, think more, and talk less.

I actually thought Green won the striking battle in round 1, but let's say for the sake of argument the striking was even (however one defines even). If it's even, wouldn't the aggressor win?

But I repeat, I actually thought Green won the striking battle in round 1. I said too much in the other post. So thank you and point taken - I will slow down, think more, and talk less.

back when ali was fighting, Im pretty sure they gave ali many rounds for moving away...they gave points for defensive tactics...in his prime, ali was very very hard to hit...unlike as he got older and more flat footed...but when ali moved back, he was also hitting you alot...so there's that...

After reading this thread, I was wondering where does Kevin Lee fit in to all this?

Already commented on this by saying "you have to show the propensity to win a fight" not just be entertaining in that fight. The rounds were all very close but in sheer statistics it would have been Green's victory.
Do Not leave it in the hands of the judges is an apt saying.

It's a bobby green thing...sometimes he does shit in there that appear he's winning or ahead...but if you look closely, he's somewhat stagnant and inactive and more focused on taunting than actual fighting.
MistyWeeklyCat-size_restricted.gif

Back