Did Aziz's accuser single handedly kill the #metoo movement?

I things like this contribute to it too.

winfrey8f-1-web.jpg

she%2Bknew%2Boprah%2Bweinstein.jpg

45815E1300000578-4998904-image-a-167_1508455339352.jpg

This didn't help either,

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Nah, people quit giving a fuck after so long. Has anyone actually been charged for a crime yet?

This. Ansari is a Person of Color and a Good Ally, so he gets the "benefit of the doubt", when what he did was much worse than some of the other accusations that came out. If he was a white dude, there would be none of the scrutiny. Feminists who will preach that you can revoke consent at any time are backing Ansari, who continued after consent was revoked.

Bunch of hypocrites.

So your "resident feminist" is ironic, huh?

Might as well add "resident genius" to up to irony, bud.

I don't know.

Who cares?

The story actually made me realize that we should all quit thinking about these things through a lens that attempts to decide whose side were on this time.

So your "resident feminist" is ironic, huh?

Might as well add "resident genius" to up to irony, bud.

What part of what I said hurt you emotionally?

Trump says "Pussy" in a private conversation and gets people marching in their thousands against him.

But those standards, Ansari should be put in prison.

The media are starting to sympathise with Ansari, but IMO, if he was a straight white male, he would be thrown well and truly under the bus.
You’re not wrong. The fact that he’s got brown skin has been his saving grace as far as the femenazi perspective goes. Is he a Muslim? If he was then they’d go all in against the stupid complainant.

What part of what I said hurt you emotionally?

The part where you cried and whined about being an oppressed white male and make a stupid statement to justify your trembling lip.

The part where you cried and whined about being an oppressed white male and make a stupid statement to justify your trembling lip.

Where did I whine and cry about being an oppressed white male? I'm genuinely curious about how you've made such a giant leap. I don't think I've ever posted anything here or anywhere else that indicates that I think white men are oppressed.

Nah, people quit giving a fuck after so long. Has anyone actually been charged for a crime yet?
Being charged with a crime or not, this is like a sex tape. Once it is out there, it is out there.

Social media sensationalism has basically spawned a new form of punishment without borders called "public sentencing". Too many people will only skim the story and assume wrongdoing because of headlines.

My point stands. What Ansari did was FAR worse. But he gets sympathy and people making allowances for him

Um Trump admitted he used to walk up to women and just physically grop them without consent.

Everything Aziz did was consensual
and never forced anything. Moment she was done with it all he stopped called her an Uber.

Your either trolling or Donald nutted in your eye and left you blind to reality.

My point stands. What Ansari did was FAR worse. But he gets sympathy and people making allowances for him

If that were Trump who was giving women the mandible claw, then there would have been riots in the streets. Aziz is a male-feminist creep, but because he is a brown guy he is getting a pass. If progressives can give Muslims a pass for oppressing women and throwing gays off of roofs, then they obviously aren't going to care about a brown guy using a mandible claw move on women.

816shnl.gif

Where did I whine and cry about being an oppressed white male? I'm genuinely curious about how you've made such a giant leap. I don't think I've ever posted anything here or anywhere else that indicates that I think white men are oppressed.

That is what @Trotsky does. He twists your words around regardless of what you say and then when you call him out on it he either doubles down on his nonsense or refuses to respond like a coward. He likes to ride a moral high-horse, but is of low character, dishonest and definitely not worth your time. He calls himself a male-feminist which should immediately make you cautious of his character and intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what @Trotsky does. He twists your words around regardless of what you say and then when you call him out on it he either doubles down on his nonsense or refuses to respond like a coward. He likes to ride a moral high-horse, but is of low character, dishonest and definitely not worth your time. He calls himself a male-feminist which should immediately make you cautious of his character.

He is not even real. Just a troll. The bizarro rip.

Seal, Ansari and other poc are definitely protected by pc culture, anyone not stupid see that. MSM doesn't want that mental gymnastics.

Uh I don't understand how this has anything to do with what I'm saying and why you turn it political. Actually sad, a post about Oprah has some taking it politically and getting all shilly.

It's in reference to her recent blowhard speech on this subject matter done purely for optics and PR trying to shame everyone but her and other out of touch famous blowhards. Plus she had sexual abuse issues at either her school in Africa or a sweatshop that she was associated with. And same as someone just referenced stuff like Steep tries to sham regular folks and act like this stuff means something to her yet she clapped loudest and proudly for a pedophile and called Harvey a God.

Seal, Ansari and other poc are definitely protected by pc culture, anyone not stupid see that. MSM doesn't want that mental gymnastics.

I haven't read the story on Seal, but I did find the timing of the accusation rather suspect. Dude publicly criticizes Oprah for chillin' with Weinstein, and then next thing you know, an allegation comes his way.

I haven't read the story on Seal, but I did find the timing of the accusation rather suspect. Dude publicly criticizes Oprah for chillin' with Weinstein, and then next thing you know, an allegation comes his way.
Heidi Klum divorced him over violence and abusive control. She never publicized it cuz she's German and him black but family, friends and exes (of seal) talked about it. He's one ugly piece of shit.

<TrumpWrong1>

Trump said women approached him and were basically begging to be groped.
So we're supposed to trust that Trump groped only the women who "basically begged" for it, then we claim that all his accusers are lying to smear him politically or extort money even though Donald is far from the only wealthy man out there, all while Donald constantly makes blatant lies that are ok because"all politicians lie"?

I just don't understand how such a pathetic person earned so much respect and sway over people who couldn't stand his type a few years ago.

Back