Did Aziz's accuser single handedly kill the #metoo movement?

This is a drop in the bucket to ...

Vagina_lady.jpg

kids2.jpg

Your point?

People rightfully were upset over a Presidential candidate who admitted to groping women without consent on tape.

Donald Trump, SAID in a private conversation "You can grab them by the pussy, they let you"

Ansari, DID get a young woman drunk, take her back to his apartment and took his penis out and pressured her into sucking it, even though she was uncomfortable.

Trump only talked about doing sleazy stuff in a PRIVATE conversation over 12 years ago and had MASS OUTRAGE!!!

Ansari DOES sleazy stuff with women ... and get's defended.
She took that dick, put it in her mouth and finished it off. Are women not sentient? Can they not be responsible for their own actions? Or does Islam have it right, women are just property?

Donald Trump, SAID in a private conversation "You can grab them by the pussy, they let you"

Ansari, DID get a young woman drunk, take her back to his apartment and took his penis out and pressured her into sucking it, even though she was uncomfortable.

Trump only talked about doing sleazy stuff in a PRIVATE conversation over 12 years ago and had MASS OUTRAGE!!!

Ansari DOES sleazy stuff with women ... and get's defended.

Fair points but its worthless comparing, anything hollywood gets behind should never be taken seriously. And just because some people get off easy does not mean its wrong for others to get the fair treatment.

I will assume that Trump considering his exposure never raped a woman, he probably payed around for them to have sex with him. And most of he talked off camera was sort of mild and banter talk normal around most men, not that I talk that way but I do have friends that do.

I didnt read anything about her being drunk. If she didnt want to have sex she didnt have to have sex. She chose to.

Look.

I just want consistency.

If you are going to get mad at Trump and march in the streets over a PRIVATE CONVERSATION ... then, you can't just turn a blind eye when Ansari treats women worse. At least be consistent.

She took that dick, put it in her mouth and finished it off. Are women not sentient? Can they not be responsible for their own actions? Or does Islam have it right, women are just property?

I just want consistency. No free passes

Look.

I just want consistency.

If you are going to get mad at Trump and march in the streets over a PRIVATE CONVERSATION ... then, you can't just turn a blind eye when Ansari treats women worse. At least be consistent.
asking for a blowjob after performing oral sex on someone isnt treating anyone badly. He asked, she did it. I don't care about trump.

People rightfully were upset over a Presidential candidate who admitted to groping women without consent on tape.

Nah he implied that he was so powerful that most woman wanted him, but before he needs to take them shopping lol

Thats typical millionare banging sluts

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

RELATIVELY ignored ... in comparison to Trump's private conversation, considering what Weinstein ACTUALLY DID ... Weinstein got off LIGHTLY.

He got ruined, and then the story died down because there was nothing to really care about anymore. He got what was coming to him, and people were satisfied. Now, if nothing had happened to him, and he was denying everything, and was still in Hollywood doing his thing, he'd still be in the spotlight.

He's also a Hollywood producer few even knew of, before he got in the headlines. As far as the majority of the public is concerned, he worked in the shadows. Before the scandal, if you showed the majority of the public his picture, they wouldn't know who the fuck he was. It's a far cry from the publicity and scrutiny The President is dealing with on a daily basis.

Not saying the public outcry against Trump for some backroom shit talking isn't ridiculous. Just saying that it's only natural that he'd be under a far bigger spotlight, than some Hollywood producer.

asking for a blowjob after performing oral sex on someone isnt treating anyone badly. He asked, she did it. I don't care about trump.

The left aren't consistent. Trump talks sleazy in a private "locker room" conversation. and gets GRILLED and thrown under the bus.

Ansari gets caught with his pants down, trying sleazy stuff and gets accounted for and sympathised with.

If he was white, he'd be a "toxic male".

The left aren't consistent. Trump talks sleazy in a private "locker room" conversation. and gets GRILLED and thrown under the bus.

Ansari gets caught with his pants down, trying sleazy stuff and gets accounted for and sympathised with.

If he was white, he'd be a "toxic male".
Bro, I agree with you about the double standard. but nothing he did was sleazy. Women have alot of experience shooting down guys they arent attracted to. This chick who accused him is just dumb and a product of feminism. I dont even like Ansari.

He got ruined, and then the story died down because there was nothing to really care about anymore. He got what was coming to him, and people were satisfied. Now, if nothing had happened to him, and he was denying everything, and was still in Hollywood doing his thing, he'd still be in the spotlight.

He's also a Hollywood producer few even knew of, before he got in the headlines. As far as the majority of the public is concerned, he worked in the shadows. Before the scandal, if you showed the majority of the public his picture, they wouldn't know who the fuck he was. It's a far cry from the publicity and scrutiny The President is dealing with on a daily basis.

Not saying the public outcry against Trump for some backroom shit talking isn't ridiculous. Just saying that it's only natural that he'd be under a far bigger spotlight, than some Hollywood producer.

For me, it's a clear case of double standards. Young people can see this and are watching.

Nah he implied that he was so powerful that most woman wanted him, but before he needs to take them shopping lol

Thats typical millionare banging sluts

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

You say that like it helps.

Bro, I agree with you about the double standard. but nothing he did was sleazy. Women have alot of experience shooting down guys they arent attracted to. This chick who accused him is just dumb and a product of feminism. I dont even like Ansari.

Ok,look, I concede that Ansari didn't do anything wrong or illegal, but neither did Trump with his locker room conversation.

The difference in outrage, though is as clear as day, though.

Ok,look, I concede that Ansari didn't do anything wrong or illegal, but neither did Trump with his locker room conversation.

The difference in outrage, though is as clear as day, though.
yeah I agree

I knew this would happen. Some chick would get butthurt over some Celeb banging her and not calling her back.
She got naked, put Aziz dick in her mouth, but when he went Mankind on her with the mandible Claw, she cried too far.

The problem is Aziz was convicted in court of public opinion before all the facts were in and it will follow him around for the rest of his life.

Honestly this type of accusation will happen again.

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole movement has been a huge net positive. There were a lot of really grimey dudes doing some fucked up things to women, and now these guys will forever have to worry that their abuse will be unearthed and they'll lose their careers in a split second.

But I feel like since the Aziz accusation thing came out, the energy changed and a precedent has been set where people are a bit more skeptical. Maybe some people who claim to be victims, aren't actually victims. Maybe people lie.

I feel like we were pressured into thinking that everyone who made an accusation was to be believed 100%, even in the absence of any real proof or evidence, and that if someone FELT they were a victim, we had to accept them as victims.

Then this woman's mediocre "accusation" came out where we found out that Aziz pressured her into a sexual act and ordered white wine, even though she TOTALLY wanted red wine. And I think people all across the board were not really having it.

Do you think this puts a damper on the witch hunt aspect of the movement?
It's certainly possible, mass insanity requires consensus. So one domino falling the other way can often be devastating.

For me, it's a clear case of double standards. Young people can see this and are watching.

There are certainly double standards going on, but I don't see Weinstein as one of them. He got exposed, ruined, and is now basically known as a serial rapist, who might even face some jail time when all is said and done. I mean, what more do you want?

In fairness, there were certain Liberal media figures who glaringly skimmed over the scandal, like Bill Maher, who made some wise cracks, and that's about it. He's also skimmed over the Anthony Wiener shit too, because they're buddies, and he's defended his prior activities that initially ruined his political career. Then there is Meryl Streep, who loves to play the voice of the voiceless, but who has also supported Polanski and Weinstein in the past, and nobody tells her to shut the fuck up. There are examples like that among the Hollywood elite, but as a whole, I think Weinstein got what was coming to him, and deservedly so.

My point stands. Thousands, 10s of thousands marched in the streets over a private conversation.

Over a private conversation AND 20 women accusing him of abuse and harassment.

Weinstein and Ansari get a free pass.

We call this hypocrisy.

On what planet did Weinstein get a free pass? And as your original point was that Ansari was being given a pass because he isn't white, then how does Weinstein fit into this?

Back