Did anyone see this pic of Sage hanging out with a DBZ character ??

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
1023-sage-northcutt-fighting-giant-dude-sub-asset-instagram-2.jpg
Did anyone see this and who is this guy ? Also why is Sage hanging out with super natty guys like him ? Maybe sharing black market secrets.

<mma4>

Edit: Looks like a bodybuilder. Vegeta or Piccolo would own.

The photographer tested positive afterwards just by being close to them.

Leave it to sherdoggers to keep this bum relevant

Here is a link to the guy, when I seen your pic I remembered seeing a video of Sage having a little play with the guy.

Sage is actually natty, he is just very lean. 6'1 185 lbs sounds about right. Compare him to someone with overdeveloped traps/delts, which are a clear sign of steroid abuse
DKOz8kb.jpg

Sage better avoid USADA for a few weeks after touching that guy.

Sage is actually natty, he is just very lean. 6'1 185 lbs sounds about right. Compare him to someone with overdeveloped traps/delts, which are a clear sign of steroid abuse
DKOz8kb.jpg
upload_2018-3-10_10-12-52.png
sage-dad-660x400.jpg

1023-sage-northcutt-fighting-giant-dude-sub-asset-instagram-2.jpg
Did anyone see this and who is this guy ? Also why is Sage hanging out with super natty guys like him ? Maybe sharing black market secrets.

Great pic there!

Schaub would call that dude scary for sure.

Sage always came off to me like a secretly vein person who wants to look good (physically) when he fights and focus on that more then his skills. He's never made much improvement from fight to fight which you usually see in young athletic fighters. Paige was pushed hard but at least I notice she's adding skills along the way where Sage hasn't

Back