Did anyone rewatch condit-diaz recently?

Nick stopped "chasing" mid way through the third. He spent the last half of the fight just standing there doing nothing. He was either tired, or the baby leg kicks were slowing him down
Have you honestly watched the fight?

Look at these kicks... Biased video or not... those were Condits hardest shots....Like those arent even 10% power kicks.. they arent even effecting Nicks movements, the pushkick made condit move backwards and didnt actually push Nick thats how weak it was.... Like honestly this is a joke...

30 of those kicks should be like nullified by 1 jab... its like the same effect...

I did.

The same shit happened as the first time I watched it.

regardless of who people think won, this fight gave us one of the most alpha and beta moments in all of mma, with nick slapping the shit out of condit.

I did.

The same shit happened as the first time I watched it.
Every occurence that transpired around you when you first watched the fight repeated again this time as well? That is weird.

THey need to stop scoring fights like this

Weak strikes are worthless and should count for nothing

It's what I've been saying for years, fight should only be scored on damage and HENDO IS CHAMP because he knocked the fuck outta Bisping but got robbed

This fight was supposed to be a war. Standing, on the ground this fight was gonna have it all.

Two tough fighters with great Chins who will bang and bring it to the ground with great BJJ.

the fans got none of that.

Have you honestly watched the fight?

Look at these kicks... Biased video or not... those were Condits hardest shots....Like those arent even 10% power kicks.. they arent even effecting Nicks movements, the pushkick made condit move backwards and didnt actually push Nick thats how weak it was.... Like honestly this is a joke...

30 of those kicks should be like nullified by 1 jab... its like the same effect...

So was Nick tired? He clearly slowed down big time in the second half of the fight

It's what I've been saying for years, fight should only be scored on damage and HENDO IS CHAMP because he knocked the fuck outta Bisping but got robbed

But Condit also landed the harder strikes as well. Nick landed almost nothing good

regardless of who people think won, this fight gave us one of the most alpha and beta moments in all of mma, with nick slapping the shit out of condit.

The sad thing is, that was Nicks best strike of the fight

The entire fight was Nick controlling the center of the Octagon, walking Condit down... with Condit circling out with leg kicks.

Octagon control is just that. CONTROL. Nick tried all fight to get Condit conered against the cage, and he failed. How the fuck do you have "control" if you are chasing and not fighting were you want to fight? Idiots think walking forward, unable to corner your opponent is "control"? The fight took place right were Condit wanted.

Controlling the center of the Octagon is what GSP did when Condit tried a movement heavy strategy against him. Not whatever the fuck Nick was trying to do

To keep my integrity I accept that Condit won.

Deep down I still believe Diaz won<{natewhut}>

yea, I agree with you, look at that hypothetical situation

2 guys fight

in the first rounds
bob land 3 jab - david lands nothing

10-9 bob
second round

bob lands 3 jabs - david lands nothing

10-9 bob

in the third rounds
bob land 3 jab - david lands nothing

10-9 bob
fourth round

bob lands 3 jabs - david lands nothing
10-9 bob

in the final rounds, david decide to go all in
he beats the living shit out of bob, he lands about 250 strikes, bob lands nothing but manage to barely survive the round
10-8 david

so in this scenario, bob would win the fight, despite only landing a total of 12 jabs in the entire fight, and nearly getting finished

obviously this example is pretty extreme to prove a point, but we still see this problem arise from time to time

Condit out landed Nick 150-105 and threw 320 strikes to Nick's 247. All you hear from the Diaz fans is "Condit ran like a bitch!" though. To me running = staying as far away from your opponent as possible and being too afraid the throw a strike. Moving away from your opponent while throwing over 50 strikes per round isn't running imo, how can you throw 320 strikes while running?

Back