Did anyone catch watch Cerrone intentionally did at the end of the fight?

ABCPhysicalRX

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Cerrone is a class act... despite the picture of him flipping the double bird. Did you guys catch the end of the fight when Medeiros was obviously knocked senseless and unable to defend himself? Cerrone appeared to finish the fight by pounding Medeiros, but if you look carefully, Cerrone intentionally just grazed him or missed his face altogether and stopped short on the very last punch. You might make a case that Cerrone just missed, but that was obviously not the case. Again, what a class act this Cerrone guy is.

Then he let Yancy make out with his grandma.

Such a nice guy that Cowboy.

Cerrone is a class act... despite the picture of him flipping the double bird. Did you guys catch the end of the fight when Medeiros was obviously knocked senseless and unable to defend himself? Cerrone appeared to finish the fight by pounding Medeiros, but if you look carefully, Cerrone intentionally just grazed him or missed his face altogether and stopped short on the very last punch. You might make a case that Cerrone just missed, but that was obviously not the case. Again, what a class act this Cerrone guy is.

To me, it looked like he was wailing on homie.

Medeiros have low fight IQ. One of the most effective ways to beat Cerrone is to stir his emotions, that would f his game up

I didn't notice but it wouldn't surprise me; Cerrrone doesn't try to hurt his opponents when they are defenseless. He normally goes for submissions but he probably knew it was too late in the round.

Reminds me of Marquardt vs Maia

MarquardtMaia.gif

And Machida / Munoz

ConcreteOpenGosling-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Medeiros have low fight IQ. One of the most effective ways to beat Cerrone is to stir his emotions, that would f his game up
Maybe he's not the type to do that. Plus he probably thought he'd win and insulting Cerrone is not a good way to make fans.

This happens a lot if you watch fights carefully. Guy is completley out cold. Opponent follows up but half way through the punch he redirects it and it just slips off the opponent or hits the floor.

Happens all the time but it looks like missed punches even though in reality a fighter would rarely miss a free and easy shot like that.

Dude fell into the Cowboy friend-zone trap.

Shit's like someone with a voodoo doll pin-cushioning your ass

voodoodolls2.jpg

Yancy played right into Cowboys hands. When he's comfortable he's scary and Yancy was playing grab ass with him. You gotta bring the ghetto to him to beat him.

Wow that sounds awesome wish I could see it

Reminds me of Marquardt vs Maia

MarquardtMaia.gif

And Machida / Munoz

ConcreteOpenGosling-size_restricted.gif

om,fg didnt maia say some stupid shit after that fight like nate was scared to wake him up with follow up or something. I remember something utterly ridiculous miaia said in interview after the fact that got him crucified on here.

Back