Did anybody see Ngannou's ufc sub win?

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I thought that was pretty cool the way he tapped that guy with a kimura. He must be unreal strong and I don't think stipe is going to wrestle him too easily.

What a fucking machine. Incredible display of power.

Kimura.gif

It was an amazing submission, Hamilton wasn’t the best opponent but he’s a big boy himself, crazy how Fran manhandled him.

Ngannou is overrated imo.

Maybe but he s fresh,very athletic has freakish strength and scary ko power
In a weak and old ufc div that will be enough to dominate for a few years if he beat stipe

Not interested in a win over Anthony Hamilton

Not at all sorry

Anthony is one big ass dude too tho. For Ngannou to secure a take down like with with just a kimura grip is very impressive.

I loved that take down and kimura.

Still not sure if it was horrible defense or just brute strength.

Guy just seems freakishly strong. When a guy like Overeem clinches up and is like "oh shit" you know he's a monster in the strength department.

stipe will use ngannou's weight and power against him in grappling exchanges

in theory

He literally took him down with a standing kimura.

Holy shit

That submission prowess combined with his power would serve him very well in the welterweight division.

Except against Overeem, who Francis just ragdolled.
huh? stipe owned overeem perhaps harder than anyone else in every grappling exchange

textbook guillotine escape, stand up, take down, near immediate KO from guard lol

he damn near killed shane del rosario from half guard and owned gonzaga and hunt like little boys on the ground.

huh? stipe owned overeem perhaps harder than anyone else in every grappling exchange

textbook guillotine escape, stand up, take down, near immediate KO from guard lol

he damn near killed shane del rosario from half guard and owned gonzaga and hunt like little boys on the ground.

didnt stipe get hit off Overeem though? Francis didnt get touched

didnt stipe get hit off Overeem though? Francis didnt get touched
yeah he did, but overeem fought with a much different strategy against stipe. and stipe still outstruck overeem 3:1, but yes overeem did land a nice punch. nothing to be ashamed of.

also we were talking about grappling

Back