Did anybody buy a Nintendo Entertainment System - NES Classic Edition?

Had to be one of the two... Kawaks always had a limited selection, but I liked how it was set up over Mame.

Hah. Heres a declaration of stupidity.

Because the guy you quoted knows money management 101, hes gotta be poor. Perhaps, like me, he knows how to use an emulator. Meaning hes already played all the games in this gadget and more...for free.

But...hes poor.
A.
jaSfbIJ.gif

B.
image.png

I played the Neo Geo and it was awesome, but didn't know anyone that had one. The reason is because the damn thing costed about $600, and the games were over $100 each. Ridiculous!
Even worse the games were $250, BUT it was litterally the same thing as the arcade. Now with emulators you can play all that shit. I even have it on my android phone. Those games still hold up too, especially the fighters.

I remember thinking how awesome it would be to have the Panasonic 3d0 or the neo geo. Even the turbo cd (i had tg16).

Hardly any games are all that popular. neo geo was known for its fighting games but i never played any of them except samurai showdown, which i played on sega cd. Those games were as popular as tg16s shooters, meaning, not that popular.

Never understood the pricing seeing as how i can download an emulator for them, but instead, i do the cheaper systems.

You can also play them online as flash games.
Well no shit. Do you think you're the first person to know about emulators? Every one in this thread knows about emulators.
Some people, like who this was designed for, want a plug and play solution without having to set anything up.

I was going to buy one, they sold out. In saying so the SNES was what I played when I was younger and I dont think much of the games on the NES-mini.

The ability to just plug and play on the TV makes things so much easier.

When they do the Mini-SNES Imdef going to make sure I get a pre-order.

Well no shit. Do you think you're the first person to know about emulators? Every one in this thread knows about emulators.
Some people, like who this was designed for, want a plug and play solution without having to set anything up.

I cant be bothered with emulators hence why this mini nes has been so successful.

I wonder the profits on basically remarketing very old tech. Good call by nintendo.

I cant be bothered with emulators hence why this mini nes has been so successful.

I wonder the profits on basically remarketing very old tech. Good call by nintendo.

The hardware really isn't that old. The R16 is based on the A7 chip which is only 4 years old.

I bought the pre loaded Sega Genesis instead, boy do I suck at Altered Beast and Mortal Combat now. Wish General Chaos was on it though.

nah, when i nostalgia for old games i just emulate them on my laptop

And another No shit right back at ya.

"There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum ;)

Back