Did anybody buy a Nintendo Entertainment System - NES Classic Edition?

A friend of mine has one of these and has been playing the shit out of it. He's trying to see how fast he can beat the Legend of Zelda and has it down to 2 hours and 15 minutes.

I've had mine for five weeks now, and in that time it's all I've played. Hacked it to add 52 more games beyond the 30 it came with.

Since I got it I played through the Super Mario trilogy, Adventure Island II, Faxanadu, and I'm almost through Castlevania - just haven't beaten Dracula yet.

A friend of mine has one of these and has been playing the shit out of it. He's trying to see how fast he can beat the Legend of Zelda and has it down to 2 hours and 15 minutes.
I got my time down to 50mins the other day, ~45 back when I was younger. WR is under 30, ffs.

Nintendo is discontinuing the Classic. There will be only 1 more shipment.
Fuck Nintendo

Lol, what a slap in the dick by Nintendo. Never fails with them.

At least the value of mine should go up quite a bit now.

damn.. I wanted one too. oh well...

Just made one myself recently. Such a great solution. Especially when I found out about No-Entry and Redumps. I've been playing the fuck out of mine ever since.
What kind of case did you get for it?

Oh Nintendo,

Exec 1: we have supply chain issues and can't meet demand for NES Classic. But sales are great and sell out as soon as they hit the shelves.
Exec 2: well I say we should just stop making them.
Everyone in the room: sounds good to us.

You can get someone to preload it for you if you're that much of a peasant.
Just a generic $7 for now that I got off Amazon. I can't decide if I want a Genesis (Model 1) or SNES case for it.

Back