Did anybody buy a Nintendo Entertainment System - NES Classic Edition?

No but what's up with the Golden Zelda cartridge? It supposedly has a battery in it. I remember buying that and if I'm not mistaken it still works fine. I don't get why the battery though

Top Gun on the original NES was pretty cool. I remember trying to land the jet on the aircraft carrier flight deck.

I didn't but I know plenty that did...

I don't need one. I still have my snes and Mario all stars...

No but what's up with the Golden Zelda cartridge? It supposedly has a battery in it. I remember buying that and if I'm not mistaken it still works fine. I don't get why the battery though
I believe it is so the cartridge can save your progress.

I intended to buy one but slept in lmao so ya know. I'm waiting now.

Like Nintendo will stop producing it altogether. Give me a break. People should just wait until the next batch is produced. We're not talking about brand-new games that have never been released before. :rolleyes:

I missed that whole era when games were designed to toughen kids up so they could fight commies or whatever. I need quicksaves and regenerating health in my shit otherwise I'm cutting myself

i did. I bought the edition that came with the gun and one additional game. my neighbors bought it that year for Christmas as well. the entire neighborhood was playing duck-hunt lol.

No but I'm thinking of putting together some sort of Emulator machine, I figure it will work out cheaper and I'll be able to do more with it.

I missed that whole era when games were designed to toughen kids up so they could fight commies or whatever. I need quicksaves and regenerating health in my shit otherwise I'm cutting myself
TlsSac5.gif

8VX4VUr.gif

Video games before were like home work. You stay up all night only to do it all over again the next day.

No need, I already have a Wii and a sd card.

I kind of want it (not for that money) but I'll wait until some neckbeard hacks it to play more than 30 games.

I did not buy one cause it's a gimmick and I have an emulator.

If they release the mini SNES with a great catalogue of games though I might pick one up but unlikely.

And you never turn them off so you don't have to start over and the beginning. #NoCheckpoints
Legit PTSD. I just watch my kids watch play videogames & I just imagine the sacrifices a generation made to raise a bunch of whining pussies.

Back