Did Anders quit?

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Weird stoppage.

Seems like he just wanted out.
upload_2018-9-23_16-59-30.jpeg

I think he took a lot of poorly defended shots, he was super tired as was Santos, the fight was carnage, I do t think he quit just my opinion.

If your body physically shutting down counts as quitting, sure.

Yes, he quit when his brain stopped functioning. Warrior, no quit in this guy.

Collapsing twice while trying to get to your corner after the bell isn't quitting.

{<huh}

His body quit, he tried to get back up but couldn't. They tried to help him up and he cant going back down

His brain quit sending signals to other parts of his body.

His soul was a half-Schaub away from leaving his body, but sure, he "quit". Good lord the threads we get sometimes.

Dude was gassed due to having ZERO camp, and getting bludgeoned into a living death.

That was the polar OPPOSITE of "quitting."

I think we're so used to seeing animals push their way through anything that when something remotely human happens we don't know what we are watching.

The guy took how many elbows to the side of the head? Good grief.

Yep he took the fight on a weeks notice and tons of shots for 3 full rounds to "quit"
<mma3>

he didn't quit. he kept going as his body failed him.

His soul was a half-Schaub away from leaving his body, but sure, he "quit". Good lord the threads we get sometimes.
This. I never understand the posters here who always want to imply that the professional fighters are pussies who are looking for a way out.

Back