Did AKA ruin Cain?

Just goes to show... training at 100% isn't smart. Plus the guy needed a body of a cyborg... Been 3 months... what has he injured now. :eek:

Cain's gonna need a cane if he isn't careful.

9JOf1nv.gif

How do these guys that were athletes pretty much their whole lives not understand how dumb this kinda shit is

Yup. One of the dumbest moves ever for functionality -purely for enhanced teardrop definition. At the very least, the trainer should have him soft-lock the top of the move as to not slam the patella like that

lol i remember after cain lost to jds all the sherdog fans who were bitching about him calling himself Mexican were referring to how the "Mexican fans" were poor sports at the event. like they checked all their passports or some shit, and werent just calling them foreigners because of their race. sometimes "they" forget their own bullshit.
I just thought it was funny that UFC assumed they could inherit the old school typeMexican boxing fans via having them pay 60 dollars to watch two half naked men wrestle and lay on each other for 25 minutes.

I don't know, but definitely one of the biggest waste of talent ever. All that because he can't go slow in training, sheesh

His body fell apart from a lifetime of being a wrestler. The human body wasn’t designed for that shit

Nope they made him.

Shit happens when you are a heavyweight doing wrestling and pushing the pace like crazy.

I still hope he gets to have one more run in him before the end.

Yup. One of the dumbest moves ever for functionality -purely for enhanced teardrop definition. At the very least, the trainer should have him soft-lock the top of the move as to not slam the patella like that
Did personal training for a while years ago and we had to take classes 3hrs a week. One of the first thing I remember learning is how this move is terrible. It teaches your legs to fire improperly. How they let their athletes do shit like this is beyond me. But then again so is massive weight cutting.

I just thought it was funny that UFC assumed they could inherit the old school typeMexican boxing fans via having them pay 60 dollars to watch two half naked men wrestle and lay on each other for 25 minutes.

lel

Can't help but wonder: If AKA did all the damage, how come DC is always healthy and delivering ?

What is going on with Cain currently? Last I heard he was coming back this year.

The other AKA guys don’t get injured nearly as much as Cain.

IMO, Cain is a result of bad luck and stupid training.
How do these guys that were athletes pretty much their whole lives not understand how dumb this kinda shit is
Most athletes are hard workers, but not thinkers at all. They are programmed to do whatever coaches and trainers say. Questioning coaches is pretty frowned upon, and can get you punished or benched.

Back