Did AKA ruin Cain?

Don't know - What I know is Cain was one of greatest HW MMA fighters I ever saw n through injury after injury in his prime ruined what could of been

9JOf1nv.gif

AKA made Cain.

AKA giveth and AKA taketh away.

Last edited:
I think Cain’s willingness to tough through whatever horseshit exercise his fraud strength coach put him through cost Cain some years of his prime.

I also think the AKA grinder probably cost him some time too, but also helped make him what he was, so it’s tough to separate those two things.

What exactly are his injuries? Back? Knee?

Someone give me a detailed response please.

You could say AKA helped him achieve his dreams and made sure he would retire young.

What exactly are his injuries? Back? Knee?

Someone give me a detailed response please.

Who knows anymore?

He claimed that it was unfair to pull him from UFC 207, but he hasn't even been able to schedule a fight since then.

AKA created Cain.

Cain however ruined his own knees.

I almost think that his gift of the cardio gave him this false sense of security when it came to his own body. Like he could push himself to limits in training that others could not and it would be no problem. It ended up wrecking his body.

Injuries have ruined Cain. Nothing else.

lol i remember after cain lost to jds all the sherdog fans who were bitching about him calling himself Mexican were referring to how the "Mexican fans" were poor sports at the event. like they checked all their passports or some shit, and werent just calling them foreigners because of their race. sometimes "they" forget their own bullshit.

cain knew what he was getting into
AKA
All
Knees
Anihilated

Back