DiBella Defends Wilder-Arreola "PBC On FOX" As a Ratings Success

How is that terrible?
Because 1.8 million is a really low number for primetime broadcast.

To put into perspective, "Angel from Hell" on that same night got 1.7 million and CBS just cancelled it.

Because 1.8 million is a really low number for primetime broadcast.

To put into perspective, "Angel from Hell" on that same night got 1.7 million and CBS just cancelled it.
For boxing? No its not.

What a delusional comparison.

For boxing? No its not.

What a delusional comparison.
You can't really say that though. If boxing is going to be on a network on primetime it needs to have at least comparable ratings.

You can't really say that though. If boxing is going to be on a network on primetime it needs to have at least comparable ratings.
You need comparable numbers to what you are viewing. And what they got were good numbers.

You need comparable numbers to what you are viewing. And what they got were good numbers.
I see what you're saying but you have to have numbers relevant to that time slot or they'll just put boxing programming on at 10pm on one of their cable networks.

Yeah that's not good at all, boxing's audience is the older crowd, those who grew up watching it.
So much falsehood in this , either out of ignorance or typical propaganda

So much falsehood in this , either out of ignorance or typical propaganda

Which part? A .3 rating with the younger demographic is terrible and that's important because that's what they advertise towards. Boxing has an older audience, this is just proof of that, similar to baseball and golf. They need to find a way to draw in more young fans. Maybe make fights that people actually want to see and spend some money in your athletes advertising them.

Which part? A .3 rating with the younger demographic is terrible and that's important because that's what they advertise towards. Boxing has an older audience, this is just proof of that, similar to baseball and golf. They need to find a way to draw in more young fans. Maybe make fights that people actually want to see and spend some money in your athletes advertising them.
All that just to keep lying .

Tell me what is the Demo of the U.K. ?
Germany ? Mexico just to name a few

Do you know the demo for Thurman v Porter fight? Let me tell you

1.1 in the 18-49 Range , yeah but whatever fights your fake narrative!

It's painfully obvious what you are about

Let me guess your going backtrack like usual and say that you didn't say BOXING but was talking about this specific fight right ?

It's clear you are no fan.

All that just to keep lying .

Tell me what is the Demo of the U.K. ?
Germany ? Mexico just to name a few

Do you know the demo for Thurman v Porter fight? Let me tell you

1.1 in the 18-49 Range , yeah but whatever fights your fake narrative!

It's painfully obvious what you are about

Let me guess your going backtrack like usual and say that you didn't say BOXING but was talking about this specific fight right ?

It's clear you are no fan.

No one is lying about shit, we were obviously talking about the US ratings, so whatever spin you're trying to put on this is an epic fail. You do this all the time, we are talking about ratings in the United States of America. You always try to change the argument into a worldwide thing when that isn't the discussion that is at hand. We weren't talking about the Porter and Thurman fight dumb ass lol You're a clown who tries to always be right by changing the argument into something it's not so that it fits your narrative.

No one is lying about shit, we were obviously talking about the US ratings, so whatever spin you're trying to put on this is an epic fail. You do this all the time, we are talking about ratings in the United States of America. You always try to change the argument into a worldwide thing when that isn't the discussion that is at hand. We weren't talking about the Porter and Thurman fight dumb ass lol You're a clown who tries to always be right by changing the argument into something it's not so that it fits your narrative.

Boom like I said backtracking . I'll be the bigger man and let you grovel with your spin ..

You are most welcome with my time

Boom like I said backtracking . I'll be the bigger man and let you grovel with your spin ..

You are most welcome with my time

I didn't backtrack, I called you out on your bullshit like normal. No one was talking about other markets, you changed it into that. No one was talking about Thurman vs Porter, you did that. I seriously think there is something wrong with you, I mean who else puts a creepy ass picture of themselves as their avatar on a website full of strangers? You need help dude.

I didn't backtrack, I called you out on your bullshit like normal. No one was talking about other markets, you changed it into that. No one was talking about Thurman vs Porter, you did that. I seriously think there is something wrong with you, I mean who else puts a creepy ass picture of themselves as their avatar on a website full of strangers? You need help dude.
Is that really him? Oh, shit, I better be nicer before he throws me a beating...:eek::D

Is that really him? Oh, shit, I better be nicer before he throws me a beating...:eek::D

Nah he's harmless, he's just an antagonistic asshole who gets off on trolling on a damn message board and then playing the innocent card like he didn't do anything wrong. It's a typical teenager's mentality.

The .3 ratings for 18-34 was actually considered good for that particular night.
In fact, the 18-49 and 25-54 age groups did much worse for PBC that night. Those groups had average ratings for PBC.

UFC on Fox 20 on the other hand had a lot of people watching TV that night, which raised the rating standards, and they still stole all the ratings for all demographics. It was crazy. They even scored the highest women (because of Holly) numbers.

Deontay/Arreola got the worst shares possible for women that night.. In fact, I think a large portion of UFC's consistently high ratings is because they are able to draw female viewers. PBC always ranked lowest in women.

Last edited:
The .3 ratings for 18-34 was actually considered good for that particular night.
In fact, the 18-49 and 25-54 age groups did much worse for PBC that night. Those groups had average ratings for PBC.

UFC on Fox 20 on the other hand had a lot of people watching TV that night, which raised the rating standards, and they still stole all the ratings for all demographics. It was crazy. They even scored the highest women (because of Holly) numbers.

Deontay/Arreola got the worst shares possible for women that night.. In fact, I think a large portion of UFC's consistently high ratings is because they are able to draw female viewers. PBC always ranked lowest in women.

Boxing doesn't give women any type of platform.

If you come to any live event with me in the uk you'll find that the demographic isn't old.

Im getting reaaaaaaal tired of the backhanded UFC bullshit. You know who Im talking to and we've talked about this before. No one gives a shit. If you want to discuss UFC numbers go to the UFC forum.

Im getting reaaaaaaal tired of the backhanded UFC bullshit. You know who Im talking to and we've talked about this before. No one gives a shit. If you want to discuss UFC numbers go to the UFC forum.
Thank you for this. It does get tiresome because you know it's a thinly veiled troll job . Every time a card does "low" here come the boxing is worse ever but dismiss all the great things happening in this great sport like the rise of future superstars , the huge numbers ! The multiple fight if the year matches

Sure when boxing was at a superstar peak not a word

Back