Diaz vs Silva lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Nick clowned him but didn't do much fighting wise

I don't like Nick even a little bit.

But, I can't say the guy was scared when he obviously wasn't. Other than " Don't be scared Homie ". I don't think Nick knows the meaning of the word, imo.

He was trying to lure Silva into a brawl. Not really what a scared person would likely do, imo.

Oh yeah, he looks terrified

253C611F00000578-2934942-image-a-24_1422772069847.jpg

Get some glasses bro

Best part is Conor and Jones sitting together in the crowd

I think this is a fight where both fighters were a bit cautious. Consider how dangerous of a striker Silva is and one of those knees or elbows he casually throws with great speed landed - it is Game Over.
Both fighters play mind games during the fight, so you get off ballance , throw caution to the wind and lure you into a counter attack, so i guess it is just being smart fighter. I can't really remember any fighter go there stand and bang with Silva.. most ended up on knockout collection.
I personally would rather go for a decision with such dangerous opponent, where i could actually hit him and have a chance of landing my own offence... The purpose is to win the fight... the best way you can.
I consider MMA more of a sport, than a bloody spectacle... Sorry Diego Sanches i do not enjoy watching you get brain damaged in head mauling stand offs...

I think the main takeaway here is Diaz has no business being in the cage with Anderson, the first fight was boring as hell, and it's absurd that a second fight has even so much as been mentioned.

Best part is Conor and Jones sitting together in the crowd

And Conor's fiancee Dee next to Conor, you can see she's like 'oh my god'

Nick wasn't scared of Anderson, he was high as shit and scared of reality maybe.

Or how about when he basically said 'of course Anderson finished Bonnar, it's Bonnar', even though that was the first & only time Stephan Bonnar has ever been legitimately finished in his entire career.

Nice straw man, since OP never said that. And no, your using of the word "basically" does not make it ok. You, basically, made a lie.

Ts is right.

Anyone who watched Nick diaz fights before that knows the way he fought anderson wasnt his usual gameplan.

He was super tentative and over the top with the clowning.

Diaz fans in denial.

WHo has ever ever outworked and beaten Nick with activity? That's always Nick's entire MO. He simply feared being countered and ending up as another Silva Hl-reel. Silva's strategy isn't to outwork his opponents with volume either, he was simply forced to because Nick didn't want to fight like usual. That goofy laying on the canvas moment doesn't hide it.

It was a very easy 50-45 win for a traumatised Anderson.

Nice straw man, since OP never said that. And no, your using of the word "basically" does not make it ok. You, basically, made a lie.

No, that is pretty much what he was saying. 'Bonnar sucks'. Even though Anderson became the only guy to ever legitimately finish him that night. But hey, whatever gets your panties in a bunch.

I wanted him to engage just as much as anyone but he cited an elbow injury and in fairness you can clearly see him continually adjusting his wrist/shoulder/elbow throughout the bout. Maybe it was causing more issues than we were led to believe.

Back