Diaz vs McGregor 3 poster posted by the UFC and deleted..

Meh, titles mean very little lately. Either accept it or beat your brains out against the brick wall of marketability and ppv buys. I've chosen not to care anymore. I just enjoy the fights I want to see and ignore the rest.

fake us fuck

for a start the I I I and the McGregor v Diaz are different fucking colours (white #ffffff v off white #fdfdfd)

(and its mmaimports ffs)

So the UFC posted a poster for the Diaz vs McGregor 3 fight this morning on social media and then deleted it.. yet, Faber, Jake and TAM fb pages have the poster up still. Guys in the gym are saying Conor didn't think Tony deserved a big pay day with all the shit he's talking and said he respects Nate enough to give him the pay day he's been waiting for. Huge if true.. we shall see.

Took me two minutes to debunk this you clown....

The "Source" of the MMA Imports story...

Screenshot from 2017-10-31 00-25-51.png

He also tweeted this....

Screenshot from 2017-10-31 00-26-12.png

And then he tweeted this....

Screenshot from 2017-10-31 00-26-30.png

The reason it appears on Faber's facebook etc is because htey all sold their social media accounts to MMAImports

I'd prefer the trilogy fight just for the lulz it would produce. Tony would probably go on Ariel's show and do one of his long angry "it's not fair" rants and Khabib would try to make a statement but he would ultimately have to pull out due to injury.

Also, can you imagine the shit storm that would happen if Nate becomes the lightweight champion? Holy shit, the thought alone makes me want to see this fight.

If it happens then paper champ leprechaun needs to vacate.
This....Mcgregor and bisping dont need the belt to make money fights....

If you dont want to prove that youre the best in your division, dont accept title fights.....or vacate as soon as you choose to avoid a contender.....

though bisping has been much worse than mcgregor, as mcgregor doesnt avoid the whole top ten.....if he doesnt want to fight tony or khabib.....he should really let them fight eachother for the belt and vacate....

an interim belt should be promoted to full title the first time its defended.....if the champ avoids the top guy or is too unhealthy to compete, then he shouldnt be champion.....

it would lead to a slew of meaningless belts and situations where the champion isnt even close to the top guy in the division....

Not surprised

Everybody involved gets paid, end of story

Lets go Khabib vs Tony for the 5th time

Negotiation tactic.

That's the Reggie Dunlop signature Mind F right there!
mindfuck.gif

At this point, and provided this is true. Is the UFC just gonna start running parallel divisions?

I mean, they have an interim champ already. Shit, they could co-headline events, you didn't like the first LW title fight? give it a minute, the second is about to start.
If i EVER see an interim champ and a title holder on the same card competing against different opponents......short of a tune-up fight after a motorcycle accident or plane crash where its the champs first fight back, i will stop watching the UFC.....

I totally agree with what your saying but he just makes them to much money. They are so screwed financially if Conor walks away from them, he's good for a million PPV's versus guys like Tony or Khabib. He's good for 2 million PPV's if he fights Diaz again. Unfortunately Conor is running the show until they build some new stars.
his name is what sells....not the belt.....he can let others fight for the belt and still do killer ppv numbers....

he should let the guys who want to prove theyre the best fight for titles....

his name is what sells....not the belt.....he can let others fight for the belt and still do killer ppv numbers....

he should let the guys who want to prove theyre the best fight for titles....

I 100% agree it is his name that sells and that's why he holds all the leverage. Whoever the UFC puts in against him they will potentially be making a name off the back of Conor (If they win). Conor knows this so he is going to want extra money to fight studs like Tony, Khabib etc...We don't have to agree with it but it's smart business by Conor. The UFC created a monster.....

Hmm, does that mean Tony's asking for more money?

I want that 3rd fight more than anything, but... it's a little too silly at this instance to have it be a title defense. If they're so desperate for money then maybe just do the 3rd fight at WWE or boxing.

I 100% agree it is his name that sells and that's why he holds all the leverage. Whoever the UFC puts in against him they will potentially be making a name off the back of Conor (If they win). Conor knows this so he is going to want extra money to fight studs like Tony, Khabib etc...We don't have to agree with it but it's smart business by Conor. The UFC created a monster.....
Its totally bad business for Conor....

He can make money fights without the belt.....so holding the belt and whole division hostage while he doesn't fight the top contenders makes him look like an asshole and a paper champ....

He would be much better off vacating the belt to fight Nate and saying, "I think Nate is a better fighter than Tony and Khabib.....fuck the belt, I'm looking for the toughest fights," and then coming back to fight for the belt if he feels Khabib or Tony are 'good enough'.....

The way he's going about this only makes him look like someone who wants the glory of champion, without actually being a champion.....

Its totally bad business for Conor....

He can make money fights without the belt.....so holding the belt and whole division hostage while he doesn't fight the top contenders makes him look like an asshole and a paper champ....

He would be much better off vacating the belt to fight Nate and saying, "I think Nate is a better fighter than Tony and Khabib.....fuck the belt, I'm looking for the toughest fights," and then coming back to fight for the belt if he feels Khabib or Tony are 'good enough'.....

The way he's going about this only makes him look like someone who wants the glory of champion, without actually being a champion.....

His ego won't let him give up the belt. The guy refers to himself as the champ champ. I wouldn't be shocked if he walks to the octagon with both of his belts. He's likes being able to say he's champ and has an army of fans (hence the ppv #'s) who will have his back no matter who he fights. The UFC won't strip him because he could pull the Ali act on them and go box or just refuse to fight for them. Conor has the UFC by the balls because they have no other stars at the moment.

If i EVER see an interim champ and a title holder on the same card competing against different opponents......short of a tune-up fight after a motorcycle accident or plane crash where its the champs first fight back, i will stop watching the UFC.....

I agree, but some days it feels like we're getting close.

Back