Diaz vs McGregor 3 poster posted by the UFC and deleted..

Bipsning got two fuck around title defenses, so can conor.

Good old Sherdoggers talking/whining about this for four pages when the thing was definitively debunked within the first 20 posts.

All of Sherdog should just repeatedly bombard Conor's social media accounts with pictures of ducks until he gets pissed off enough to just publicly come out and accept the fight.

If the UFC does do this, I will eat my fucking Flex Tape

Easier fight vs Tony, but makes much less money if he fought Tony, while Tony gets the biggest paycheck of his life.
Harder fight vs Diaz who already beat him, would generate much more revenue and ppv buys if he fought Nate, while Nate gets the title shot and creates more time for the UFC to promote Tony a little more to the casuals and mma fans.
It's def obvious the poster was leaked this morning to gauge interest.. fighters and gyms, seem to be on board so far.
your nuts cacuey is the toughest fight for anybody at 155, diaz isn't getting any better while conor definitely is.

why would the UFC release a poster with amateurish light saturation? come on......

I think Conor wins both......... would rather see Conor v Gaethe than either Ferg or Nayt.

All of Sherdog should just repeatedly bombard Conor's social media accounts with pictures of ducks until he gets pissed off enough to just publicly come out and accept the fight.

Yeah, because he cares about what some virgins write on his tweeter.

<36>

So people screen capped this fan-made year old poster but no one has it screen capped with the UFC's IG account showing?

<puh-lease75>

This ! Lol at everybody already talking about the fight and not caring about the actual source

I don't believe it, get a screen capture of it on UFC's twitter account, otherwise it could be from anyone.

Not to say I don't think it will happen, but they're likely still negotiating pay, finalizing card. As I've said before they know there will be backlash so they will be ready to counter with media spin when the announcement happens.

whatever, I'm over it. Nate will make more money and it I'll enjoy watching it. It doesn't change the fact that conor is a joke and tony is the real champ.

So people screen capped this fan-made year old poster but no one has it screen capped with the UFC's IG account showing?

<puh-lease75>

lol. I'm hoping that khabib/barboza is a sign that tony/conor is happening. Khabib said many times that if conor fights nate he wants to fight tony and if conor fights tony then he'll fight barboza

Easier fight vs Tony, but makes much less money if he fought Tony, while Tony gets the biggest paycheck of his life.
Harder fight vs Diaz who already beat him, would generate much more revenue and ppv buys if he fought Nate, while Nate gets the title shot and creates more time for the UFC to promote Tony a little more to the casuals and mma fans.
It's def obvious the poster was leaked this morning to gauge interest.. fighters and gyms, seem to be on board so far.

There is zero evidence that Nate is a bigger draw than Tony. Conor vs Tony would sell equally good, if not better

If Nuggy doesn't face Tony, Conor will be neck and neck with Bisping for Ducker of the Year award.

picking match ups based on who "deserves a payday" is such bullshit. makes a mockery of the sport.

There is zero evidence that Nate is a bigger draw than Tony. Conor vs Tony would sell equally good, if not better

Not a chance. The casuals have no idea who Tony is whilst Nate is the guy who gave Conor his first ufc loss add to that the fact it’s a trilogy fight and it sells bucket loads more.

I'm calling it Fake News for now, that poster is garbage.

The poster looking like trash is what makes it more believable being a UFC project. It's like at Headquarters, Dana sends out an e-mail to their artists that says, "Shoop dat next fight". Winner gets their art on the main page.

Back