DIaz vs Conor VOTED best ever.

Two amazing fights indeed. They would’ve had the third one by now had the UFC not been complete idiots and let the biggest draw of all time box.

Watching conor get beat was the best ever. Im a fan of his too. But it was just so sweet. Especially because of the butthurt that followed.

There was only 1 voter permitted, and his name is Dana Fucking White.

Because literally nobody else agrees with this stupid list.

Not even Dana would agree with that list. This is his favorite fight.

Not even Dana would agree with that list. This is his favorite fight.

Since when does Dana care about being honest? He made a list that works for the UFC's narrative. Because apparently putting on exciting fights is too much to ask, so instead they've gone the WWE route of hyping up nonsense like this to try and maximize profits.

2nd fight could be top 5. 1st fight could be top 75, or more like 100. To put their first fight above Hendo/Shogun 1 is just another slap in the face to all the fighters and anyone else who actually cares about fighting.

giphy.gif

shogun hendo 1. its thats not it then i dont respect your opinion

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...-classics-top-two-greatest-fights-ufc-history

Conor vs Diaz #1 and #2 voted best UFC FIGHTS EVER.

Absolutely legit.

Diaz vs Conor 3 = best FIGHT EVER IN UFC HISTORY HANDS DOWN
lol oh my god no, not even almost. Conor ran way to much in the second fight for that to even be mentioned in the top 100 fights in ufc history.

Shogun/hendo
forrest/bonnor
crocop/fedor
fedor/big nog
stan/wand
rory/lawler
just off the top of my head without even putting thought into it are all way better

It was entertaining but not the best.

So the most seen fights in MMA history are voted the best. Shocking.

The first fight was "good" only because Conor lost embarrassingly.

In reality, it was Diaz taking the kitchen sink to the face in the first round, then Conor gassing, getting put on queer street, then turning into a panic wrestler.

Recreate the exact same fight with two no-name fighters and it's not as entertaining as you'd think.

The 2nd fight was even more boring, since Conor ran (aka Conserved Energy) for the 2nd half of the fight.

Typical UFC hyping up Conor to sell more. History will show us that Conor wasn't anything special as far as fighting is concerned. For the rest of the logical people around here, you already know this... Conor just had a really loud mouth, and a huge PR team to promote him more than anyone else.

Dude the first fight was the best ever and then they fought again and that was the new best ever. What more do you need?

To make it even better though i think they should fight at middleweight, and this time conor gets only 2 weeks notice, like nate in the first fight. Hopefully then conor will get a finish like nate did. Or nate might get a majority decision, not sure
Neither of those fights were the best on their card.

It bothered me how Aldo-Mendes 2 wasn't even on the list for contention

Back