DIaz vs Conor VOTED best ever.

The first fight was only amazing because Conor got humiliated.

The second fight they both looked bad. Conor walking around all tired and Nate pointing at him instead of chasing him down and making him pay.

Just shows how many part time viewers voted. Nobody that watches so all the fights would have voted for either to be in the top 25, those 2 fights weren't the most exciting fights from either guy.

Any fight with Conor is the best ever. #conorbless

While I understand the fight gets an “unfair” popularity boost. The first fight especially, is damn good. It’s also a great fight to showcase MMA because it had every aspect of MMA

Not nearly one of the best fights in UFC History. It was only 2 rounds long, Conor quit in the second round.
There are hundreds of fights better than Conor vs Diaz 1, just not featuring such popular fighters.

There was like 5 threads about this already.
Yeah, it's BS, we know.

The UFC needs to stop promoting its product as a sloppy slugfest by two gassed out D-Level athletes. Fans need to learn how to appreciate the boring technical chess-matches, because that is the history of almost all sports.

As the sports gets older and more lucrative, better athletes join the talent pool, and the "exciting chaotic" contests become rare. More and more contests start to come down to strategy and discipline. If you can't make the fans appreciate this, your sport will get pushed to the side when something novel comes along.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what they think a good fight is.

There are many better fights than either Conor/Diaz fight.

Casual fans are far superior in numbers though so this vote isn't surprising.

Nate vs Conor III is coming and Sherdog is gonna be MAD

Probably the two most talked about fights on sherdog.

Hardcores can't get enough of them.

Dude the first fight was the best ever and then they fought again and that was the new best ever. What more do you need?

To make it even better though i think they should fight at middleweight, and this time conor gets only 2 weeks notice, like nate in the first fight. Hopefully then conor will get a finish like nate did. Or nate might get a majority decision, not sure
Cant believe people are arguing against this.

That first fight was a fucking barn burner, just copious amounts of leather and excitement.

just recently watched the rematch and i felt that the second fight is very over-rated.
in the moment, it was very exciting and dynamic. anticipated. popular.

but with time passing, the excitement surrounding the fight is no longer felt and if you just look at the fight without the hype behind it, it ends up being pretty sloppy and lackluster.

when the fight was being watched live, every moment was tense, but watching it now it's boring. especially the later rounds.

mcgregor struggled with nate diaz of all people in both fights. that is not the definition of a dominant fighter.

I'm actually saddened by that. Its not even close to reality.

Conor vs Diaz 1 should’ve won, instead of the rematch.

The bar went absolutely bonkers when Diaz won, where I was at.

Neither of those 2 fights are worthy of their ranking.

It's just a popularity contest, basically.
There was only 1 voter permitted, and his name is Dana Fucking White.

Because literally nobody else agrees with this stupid list.

Back