DIaz vs Conor VOTED best ever.

K9Y98.gif

How would you know? It hasn't happened yet. Just cuz the first two were the best fights ever doesn't mean the third is gonna be even better.

Dude the first fight was the best ever and then they fought again and that was the new best ever. What more do you need?

To make it even better though i think they should fight at middleweight, and this time conor gets only 2 weeks notice, like nate in the first fight. Hopefully then conor will get a finish like nate did. Or nate might get a majority decision, not sure

Neither of those 2 fights are worthy of their ranking.

It's just a popularity contest, basically.

All signs that when Conor returns its going to be for the third Nate fight rather than to challenge winner of Khabib/ Tony.

So, so wrong. Not even top 25 in terms of best fights. For current relevance perhaps, but nothing more.
1520335507405.jpg

Dude the first fight was the best ever and then they fought again and that was the new best ever. What more do you need?

To make it even better though i think they should fight at middleweight, and this time conor gets only 2 weeks notice, like nate in the first fight. Hopefully then conor will get a finish like nate did. Or nate might get a majority decision, not sure

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Conor - Diaz 3 is gonna be the best fight ever. But you can't really say for sure yet, only that there's a 99% probability that it will be, statistically and stylistically.

The UFC needs to stop promoting its product as a sloppy slugfest by two gassed out D-Level athletes. Fans need to learn how to appreciate the boring technical chess-matches, because that is the history of almost all sports.

As the sports gets older and more lucrative, better athletes join the talent pool, and the "exciting chaotic" contests become rare. More and more contests start to come down to strategy and discipline. If you can't make the fans appreciate this, your sport will get pushed to the side when something novel comes along.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Conor - Diaz 3 is gonna be the best fight ever. But you can't really say for sure yet, only that there's a 99% probability that it will be, statistically and stylistically.

man its amazing you can separate yourself from the hype and preserve that 1% of doubt

Said it already i other threads. This is just part of their marketing to try and make Conor look relevant. It's a disgrace that lawler mac 2, shogun vs hendo, or bonnar griffin didn't get it. That whole thing was a joke

Said it already i other threads. This is just part of their marketing to try and make Conor look relevant. It's a disgrace that lawler mac 2, shogun vs hendo, or bonnar griffin didn't get it. That whole thing was a joke
You had me until Bonnar Griffin.

Neither of those 2 fights are worthy of their ranking.

It's just a popularity contest, basically.

While I understand the fight gets an “unfair” popularity boost. The first fight especially, is damn good. It’s also a great fight to showcase MMA because it had every aspect of MMA

Back