Diaz saved McGregors life - end of story.

KMaN21

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I dont think all McGregor fans realize something as they go around tooting his horn. Nate Diaz literally saved McGregors life back at UFC 196. If Diaz wanted he could have held on to that choke and literally killed McG on the spot. Do all McG fans realize the importance of that? Every cent McG makes and have made since 196, Diaz should be getting a portion of that as a thank you for saving his life.

Simple.

cool-story-brohitler2.gif

That is one cool story my brother.

Conor should forever thank Nate for the gift of life.

Hmmm so I guess Nate should give a portion of everything he made right after the Thompson fight to Mike Beltran?

conor gave nate brain damage. nate just doesnt know it..

Conor saved Nate from Fight Night and Prelim living death.

Christ, these kind of threads get more desperate and embarrassing by the day.

Nate would already be dead after Josh Thomson beat him to a pulp.

<mma3>

This is so much funnier than it should be!

This thread makes me feel like a god sparing lifes of my training partners when they tap to my chokes

I dont think all McGregor fans realize something as they go around tooting his horn. Nate Diaz literally saved McGregors life back at UFC 196. If Diaz wanted he could have held on to that choke and literally killed McG on the spot. Do all McG fans realize the importance of that? Every cent McG makes and have made since 196, Diaz should be getting a portion of that as a thank you for saving his life.

Simple.

Back