Diaz by mounted triangle armbar

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Predicting some crazy sub.

054_Dustin_Poirier_vs_Max_Holloway_gallery_post.jpg

dream scenario... would be amazing

I can see a kneebar or an arm triangle though in this matchup, no sub would surprise me.

LOL, if he gets it, you know he won't let that shit go right away.

If he gets a triangle, he'll definitely slap the fuck out of Conor before he lets him tap.

I'm really not sure what condition Nate is in but man, if he pulls this off, I will laugh my ass off Holm-murks-Rousey style.

Conor by literally whatever he wants. The gap in athleticism and fighting capacity is too great to overcome here.

Crazy sub, boring sub, textbook sub, hell even a meatball sub are all good with me as long as he slaps him a few times before putting the final squeeze on.

Diaz by Guillotine against the cage jon jones vs machida style
tumblr_mgbz09c9wY1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Conor by literally whatever he wants. The gap in athleticism and fighting capacity is too great to overcome here.

It's always fun watching idiots like yourself eat crow

It's always fun watching idiots like yourself eat crow

Won't be happening here. Conor is the far superior fighter and it is not even close. (I am a big fan of the Diaz brothers and always have been, I am just not blind.)

This place will be off the hook if Nate catches a sub. How funny would that be.

I'm always saying match-ups make fights, but come on. Diaz hasn't finished an elite fighter in so long. You expect him to beat McGregor with that type of finish!? Conor's time has to come eventually, but try to look at Conor without all the hype. Just look at his resume and skill. Does Nate Diaz FINISH a guy like that ? No way, man.

Nate got hit a lot by Johnson, was crushed by RDA, and had nothing for Benson or the Punk. Conor just knocked out JOSE ALDO and Chad Mendes.

Won't be happening here. Conor is the far superior fighter and it is not even close. (I am a big fan of the Diaz brothers and always have been, I am just not blind.)

Using the good old "I'm a huge fan of fighter X, but fighter Y DESTROYS fighter X and makes him look like a can he is and it's not even close. And I'm a huge fan!"

It's not working here. If by anything he wants, we'll see. If Conor doesn't sub Nate, you're a can poster and lose all credibility. In no way on this planet is Conor better than Diaz on the ground,

Using the good old "I'm a huge fan of fighter X, but fighter Y DESTROYS fighter X and makes him look like a can he is and it's not even close. And I'm a huge fan!"

It's not working here. If by anything he wants, we'll see. If Conor doesn't sub Nate, you're a can poster and lose all credibility. In no way on this planet is Conor better than Diaz on the ground,

Conor does not need to be better on the ground to secure a sub. To be clear. Conor winning by sub is likely the least probable outcome. Having said that, it is not impossible. Conor is far more likely to win via every method than Nate is to win by any of them.

I am not employing that argument for the sake of some sort of point. I am a legitimate fan of Nate and Nick. I picked Nate to beat Johnson, for example. But when I look at the involved skills of the fighters tonight, I see Conor beating him however he would like. Nate has consistently had issues with athletic, explosive guys that can mix it up.

didn't you hear conor? he's a boa constrictor on a gazelle. McGroundGame by strangulation.

Pleasantly surprised this thread isn't crawling with Conor di*k riders =). With that being said I truly think tonight's gonna be a rough night for Conor. I'm trying real hard to not let my dislike for Conor blind me but I really think he's gonna have a rough night and WILL get subbed IF it gets to the ground.

Back