Di Nardo Boxing

Di Nardo Boxing

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Di Nardo Boxing

A brand of boxing equipment made entirely in Italy by the hands of founder and master craftsman Filippo Leccese Di Nardo.

Di Nardo Boxing prides itself on using only the finest materials on the planet to construct what we feel is the world's premier boxing equipment. From the kevlar wire stitching to the ultra-hygienic silver thread lining - no stone is left unturned in our bid to create the most superior gloves in Boxing. We are meticulous in preparation and masterful in production.

We also offer a service like no other. We are more than happy to renew the padding in all Di Nardo gloves once the protective aspect of the original has completely diminished (after years of intense use~!). This is a free service the first time around - only the shipping fees need be covered.

Our gloves are now recognised by both the Nevada and New York State Athletic Commision aswell as the WBC and soon the BBBofC.

If you have any questions or queries then by all means post in this thread and I shall reply to you accordingly.

Best regards.

IMG-20171115-WA0018.jpg IMG-20171108-WA0012.jpg IMG-20171024-WA0019.jpg IMG-20171115-WA0029.jpg IMG-20171116-WA0040.jpg IMG-20171104-WA0009.jpg IMG-20171121-WA0008.jpg IMG-20171116-WA0044.jpg

I like the look of the gloves! Do you have a website?

Our website is currently under construction however we do have an Instagram page - @dinardoboxing.

Once the website is complete it'll allow clients to customise a virtual glove which we can then make reality.

These gloves look absolutely incredible. Will the website have an idea of pricing and the actual features of the product? Type of foam used, leather quality etc.
Looks wise they are phenomenal but I'd love to see someone review them.

These gloves look absolutely incredible. Will the website have an idea of pricing and the actual features of the product? Type of foam used, leather quality etc.
Looks wise they are phenomenal but I'd love to see someone review them.

Thank you.

We offer multiple different padding systems for our fight glove models.

Our training gloves incorporate a padding composition of horsehair and rubber foam that offers great protection and compactness whilst still being soft and comfortable.

The leather quality is unparalleled and is generally calfskin.

Last edited:
Thank you.

We offer multuple different padding systems for our fight glove models.

Our training gloves incorporate a padding composition of horsehair and rubber foam that offers great protection and compactness whilst still being soft and comfortable.

The leather quality is unparalleled and is generally calfskin.
Great to hear about the leather and the padding. Still being cagey about the price however, i understand if you only do bespoke work that you would have to work out price on request but will there be stock options?

Great to hear about the leather and the padding. Still being cagey about the price however, i understand if you only do bespoke work that you would have to work out price on request but will there be stock options?

No cagey.. -ness (that's a word~!) whatsoever. Our equipment is expensive - the most expensive on the market, probably. By all means shoot me a private message and I'll happily reply with pricing.

You are correct in that bespoke work is predominantly priced depending on what you want however with us it's priced on size and closure (lace, velcro) - colour customisation and any handpainted personalisation PLUS express shipping (~3 days) is including in the price. Not forgetting our re-padding service also!

No cagey.. -ness (that's a word~!) whatsoever. Our equipment is expensive - the most expensive on the market, probably. By all means shoot me a private message and I'll happily reply with pricing.

You are correct in that bespoke work is predominantly priced depending on what you want however with us it's priced on size and closure (lace, velcro) - colour customisation and any handpainted personalisation PLUS express shipping (~3 days) is including in the price. Not forgetting our re-padding service also!
By the sounds of it i'll need to see some reviews and do some saving but thanks for the info! again those gloves are beautiful.

i myself am very curious about Italian leather in a boxing glove application. Kudos on getting approved by the commissions. Do you have any testimonials or reviews to prove that your gloves are made of the finest materials and are the best gloves on the market?

i myself am very curious about Italian leather in a boxing glove application. Kudos on getting approved by the commissions. Do you have any testimonials or reviews to prove that your gloves are made of the finest materials and are the best gloves on the market?

Hi there,

Yes, we're pretty chuffed with the approvals also!

Re. Reviews and testimonials.

Ashley Theophane can vouch for us...!

I jest. He's a brand ambassador after all...

As I'm sure some of you are aware, there was a now defunct brand called Masons which were our gloves that fell into the hands of some very egotistical and shameful people. The rest is history.

We have had to rebuild from the bottom up with a whole new brand and style. This of course means that reviews and testimonies are in short supply due to the brand not having been released for long at all. This should change in the very near future.

Hi there,

Yes, we're pretty chuffed with the approvals also!

Re. Reviews and testimonials.

Ashley Theophane can vouch for us...!

I jest. He's a brand ambassador after all...

As I'm sure some of you are aware, there was a now defunct brand called Masons which were our gloves that fell into the hands of some very egotistical and shameful people. The rest is history.

We have had to rebuild from the bottom up with a whole new brand and style. This of course means that reviews and testimonies are in short supply due to the brand not having been released for long at all. This should change in the very near future.
If I remember correctly, you used to have a different logo? It looked very grant-esque and made the glove look like a cheap knock-off. I like this new look

If I remember correctly, you used to have a different logo? It looked very grant-esque and made the glove look like a cheap knock-off. I like this new look

Yes there were some similarities with ours and their logo so we made the change.

I think the new logo is rather nice too.

Same, the gloves are too pricey, and even out of my price range to review.

I wish you guys luck.

@StRatoCastR @hangulmalmotayo

Thank you for you kind words.

Our equipment is expensive - something we'll never hide from. However, I can assure you that it isn't all profit. Our products are handcrafted by the one man throughout the whole creation period using only the premier of materials available; luxurious calfskin tanned and processed using traditional Italian methods (considered the finest in the world~!), virtually indestructable kevlar wire stitching, a water and tear resistant silver-thread lining, the guarantee of the re-padding service, express shipping (~3 days) - all of which are included in the price.

Attached is an image of a pair of Masons gloves that a client wanted re-padded and branding with the new Di Nardo logo. The glove structure and the leather were still bordering on immaculate considering the gloves had a good couple of years of intense use.
Screenshot_20171123-232056.jpg

Our overwhelming interest, in the knowledge of our own pricing, is to offer a service to match that value and give satisfaction to our clients.

As others have said, the pricing is difficult to swallow.

Any chance of creating a cheaper model? Like a diet/lite version training glove... The LiteNardo model! The DietNardo model!

Like having a Diet Mayweather (ahem.. Adrien Broner).

Same effort into the craftsmanship.. Just lower quality materials.. Such as non-kevlar stitching... generic genuine leather (or synthetic leather/microfiber)... cheaper inner liner... But keep the same padding intact (or a cheaper padding material)... And keeping the same overall fit/feel.

Any combination of those factors, whatever it takes to keep you in business yet still be affordable.

That way, we would have an idea of how the glove is while knowing that the standard model is even better.. Tempting the customer to eventually pull the trigger on them (I probably would!).

This is probably easier said than done, I know nothing of business!

Back