Di Nardo 10oz XL Boxing Gloves

Will respond to this later, this space is reserved.

<BronTroll1> .

since we're amateurs, standing 8 count!

@Ryyonvin
Yes it is, pretty good quality though. I've hit this bag bare fist on numerous occasions. I prefer the faux-leather bag but this one is more durable and I don't have to worry about it too much. Got it for $20 at a thrift shop. The bottom is like concrete though.

I noticed you didn’t comment on the luxurious garment bags that the gloves arrived in. Can you take a moment to comment on those? Do they come with the gloves?

How have these held up?

Also you mentioned there's only one other person who produces gloves in this style @makedansure, who was that? John Golomb?

@Minowafanatic

these have held up very well. They're marked as 10 oz XL, but to be honest, they were a tight fit.

I primarily use bag mitts, and getting someone to tie these every time was a bit of a hassle. Ended up giving them to a kid that used to train out of the gym I worked at, now a rising prospect out of central california :)

He loves the gloves. I'll get a status update from him, but I figure that he could get some good use out of them.

Also, what I meant that there is another manufacturer that produces this kind of glove, I did mean John, but I only meant that they both use horsehair. Very, very different gloves. I've never had a look at the dinardo training gloves, and that's the glove I have from John's collection.

Also, what I meant that there is another manufacturer that produces this kind of glove, I did mean John, but I only meant that they both use horsehair. Very, very different gloves. I've never had a look at the dinardo training gloves, and that's the glove I have from John's collection.
you need to post a review of those too!

Back