DHS will continue to enforce Trump's travel ban

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
The Department of Homeland Security issued a statement early Sunday saying that they plan on continuing to “enforce all of the president’s executive orders in a manner that ensures the safety and security of the American people.”

The DHS said the court order would not affect the overall implementation of the White House order and the court order affected a small number of travelers who were inconvenienced by security procedures upon their return.

“The president’s executive orders remain in place—prohibited travel will remain prohibited, and the U.S. government retains its right to revoke visas at any time if required for national security or public safety,” the statement said.

A federal judge issued an emergency order Saturday night temporarily barring the U.S. from deporting people from nations subject to President Donald Trump's travel ban, saying travelers who had been detained had a strong argument that their legal rights had been violated.

Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to the White House, said, "Nothing in the Brooklyn judge's order in anyway impedes or prevents the implementation of the president's executive order which remains in full, complete and total effect."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/29/dhs-will-continue-to-enforce-trumps-travel-ban.html

silent-majority.jpg

I find it funny that this judge is being treated like a hero by the left. Meanwhile, if you read between the lines, he did next to fuck all.

the courts need a purge

I find it funny that this judge is being treated like a hero by the left. Meanwhile, if you read between the lines, he did next to fuck all.
They constantly try to turn anything into a moral victory since the election.
Trump could slip on a banana peel and they'd be like LOL OWNED TRUMPTARDS HAHA

Can't they just stop taking people from this countries, without it being a ban?

They constantly try to turn anything into a moral victory since the election.
Trump could slip on a banana peel and they'd be like LOL OWNED TRUMPTARDS HAHA

bananas are very versatile.

So when courts ruled against Obama Admin all folks cheering here now believe he should have just said "Fuck the Courts, I'm President"?

The Department of Homeland Security issued a statement early Sunday saying that they plan on continuing to “enforce all of the president’s executive orders in a manner that ensures the safety and security of the American people.”

The DHS said the court order would not affect the overall implementation of the White House order and the court order affected a small number of travelers who were inconvenienced by security procedures upon their return.

“The president’s executive orders remain in place—prohibited travel will remain prohibited, and the U.S. government retains its right to revoke visas at any time if required for national security or public safety,” the statement said.

A federal judge issued an emergency order Saturday night temporarily barring the U.S. from deporting people from nations subject to President Donald Trump's travel ban, saying travelers who had been detained had a strong argument that their legal rights had been violated.

Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to the White House, said, "Nothing in the Brooklyn judge's order in anyway impedes or prevents the implementation of the president's executive order which remains in full, complete and total effect."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/29/dhs-will-continue-to-enforce-trumps-travel-ban.html
5603TSBK_HomelandSecurity_med.gif

So when courts ruled against Obama Admin all folks cheering here now believe he should have just said "Fuck the Courts, I'm President"?

Can you read? Nevermind, just saw who I'm responding to. I'll have to make this super simple for you: judge words no disagree president words.

Somebody said it was a female judge.

I have read it was an Obama appointed judge.

Hey, liberals, his hand is still on your pussy.

So the other circle jerk thread about the judges decision was a premature celebration?

You would think that the lefties learned from their other premature celebration

16142687_824251217712775_3432713910101311521_n.png

Last edited:
Back