Devin Nunes has hurt feelings, wants to build a physical wall between Dems and GOP staffers

I hope this wall is see-through so no one will be clobbered by Dems throwing 60lbs bags of drugs over.

img1.png

He just looks like the kind of guy who would instigate a fight then go hide behind his dad or something.

img1.png

He just looks like the kind of guy who would instigate a fight then go hide behind his dad or something.

He looks like a dude that watches Stormy Daniels videos and pretends he is her and the dude in the video is Baldy Trump.

I hope this wall is see-through so no one will be clobbered by Dems throwing 60lbs bags of drugs over.

Dude, dems are all soy latte drinking cucks, not one could throw a 60 bag over a wall. For that you would need an alt right super man, that power can only come from video games and relentless masturbation.

The retrumplicans want it see-through so they can still check out any hot pieces of ass working on the dem side.

U think dems cannot climb or dig their way under it???

Dude, dems are all soy latte drinking cucks, not one could throw a 60 bag over a wall. For that you would need an alt right super man, that power can only come from video games and relentless masturbation.

Lol quoted for truth.

He looks like a dude that watches Stormy Daniels videos and pretends he is her and the dude in the video is Baldy Trump.

"Ok, Devin can you smile for the picture?"

"Got it. Normal, human smiling."

img1.png

More evidence that the only ideas in Nunes head are the ones Trump puts there.

lol @ turning congress into an episode of Brady Bunch

The real surprise is that no Trumpbots showed up in this thread to defend and deflect

Back